RB Starter Guide [what choo want on it?]

All information is stored here - powers and beyond.
Razi
Reporter
IGN: Razi
Lineage: Sköll

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:09 pm

So I wasn't going to post this, until I realized I'm doing this for the community.. so I should probably get input from the community XD

WHAT THIS IS::

This is an ultimate start-up guide for RB - this isn't only powers/grid play/items, etc. We're creating a huge guide going over all of those, as well as character starters, RP helpers, how EXACTLY to play the game. I'm not making just a reference for people who have been here, but also a how-to for brand new players in the community. I know there's an FAQ and resources, but I'm cramming them all into one place, and making it as clear as possible.

SO WHAT I NEED::

I need everyone to tell me things you'd like to see on here!! Things that you were confused about when you first started, things that you noticed not many people were sure about.

NEW PLAYERS::

I especially need questions you guys have now, as new players!!! Please feel free to holler my way you guys

<3 <3 <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Originally posted: August 18th, 2017.

𓊆 Sköll Pack's Honey Pie 𓊇
| Destiny | Clarrissa | ♡^▽^♡ | Lyra | Pendragon |
Aziza
IGN: Aziza Laredo
Lineage: Fueri
Graphic Artist: Tex / Ben

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Suggestions thus far:
  • Lilou - "I think, instead of posting links to different resources about powers and the like, we could actually work together on formatting a new one. Maybe articles about things like grid movement, how to best build up your coin when you're saving for powers, the best order to gain those powers, and the do's and don'ts that may not be so obvious to new players. For example, stepping out of a bank once you're done using it.
    Some guides about the general rules of roleplaying would be a nice thing, too. Roleplaying in RBC is waaay different than RPing anywhere else."
  • CrimsonClover - "You might want to consider getting together with Michiru, as she has compiled an incredible resource with all of the information new members of the community need to hit the ground running in a single, comprehensible volume. I believe she is also working with a few others from around the city to make sure that her work not only emcompasses the ways of the streets, but also city etiquette (RP do's and don'ts), brief histories, as well as a current family and clan compendium for new members to reference when looking for a place to learn and grow with others.
    I think the city wide initiatives to make an easy transition into our community for newcomers is fantastic, and I love seeing so many people working on it!"
  • Eli Hartley - "Apparently this is still needed: difference between IC and OOC and how people should. not. cross."
Č I G O N A I ~ F U E R I
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEALING & MAGIC
Amaya_Shannis
OOC: Brandi
IGN: Amaya_Shannis
Clan: Ferryman
Lineage: O'Reilly/Pacherontis

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:17 am

I'd like to see an arsenal guide. What most should have in terms of weaponry
But I'm not fading
No one can save me

NightWatch Guardian