Powers - Uses, Quests, & Tips

All information is stored here - powers and beyond.
Aziza
IGN: Aziza Laredo
Lineage: Fueri
Graphic Artist: Tex / Ben

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Level 1 Powers
Uses, Quests & Tips
1. Surprise - 20,000 coins
Use: Allows you to enter a blue square which is supposed to be full. [OOC: Without this power, the square will have no Move Here option.]
Quest: No quest.
How To Get It: Go to Empath’s Guild and pay the 20,000 coins.

2. Suction - 7,500 coins
Use: You can drain two (2) pints of blood from a vampire instead of one (1). You can drain two (2) to four (4) pints of blood from humans instead of the basic one (1) to three (3).
Quest: After going to the Immolator’s Guild and paying 7,500 coins you must drink from twenty (20) vampires that have more blood pints than you do.
Tip(s): Transit stations and banks are good places to find clusters of vampires.

3. Perception - 7,500 coins
Use: Allows you to identify Vampire Hunters in nearby squares - Highlighted in dark green. Allows you to identify vampires with more than one-hundred (100) coins on them - The rob option is highlighted in yellow.
Quest: After going to the Allurist Guild and paying 7,500 coins, you must kill a vampire hunter within ten (10) days.
Tip(s): Keep your action points (AP) high. Camp near a transit. Use alts or friends to help you locate hunters so you don't waste the quester's AP. Post on public forums that you're questing, sometimes the public will assist you. Sometimes, though rarely, hunter locations are posted at the bottom of AVITD, here.

4. Second-Sight - Donation of at least $5 U.S.
Use: Allows you to view other vampire’s stats - Powers, lineage, childer, blood pints.
How To Get It: Donate five (5) U.S. dollars to RB using the link found at the top of the page: Donate.

NOTE - Powers listed in no particular order.
Level 3 Powers
Uses, Quests, & Tips
1. Thievery
Level 1 -
Use: You have a 25% chance of stealing 25% of the target’s money should they be carrying any on them.
How To Get It: Go to the Thieves Guild 1 and pay 2,000 coins.

Level 2 -
Use: You have a 50% chance of stealing 50% of the target’s money should they be carrying any on them.
How To Get It: Go to the Thieves Guild 2 and pay 5,000 coins.

Level 3 -
Use: You have a 75% chance of stealing 75% of the target’s money should they be carrying any on them.
How To Get It: Go to the Thieves Guild 3 and pay 10,000 coins.

2. Shadows - Occurs after you have been inactive for a certain number of days.
Level 1 -
Use: Hides your name from the map while you are Lost In Shadows after three (3) days.
How To Get It: Go to the Thieves Guild 1 and pay 1,000 coins.

Level 2 -
Use: Hides your name from the map while you are Lost In Shadows after two (2) days.
How To Get It: Go to the Thieves Guild 2 and pay 2,000 coins.

Level 3 -
Use: Hides your name from the map while you are Lost In Shadows after one (1) day and lets you use 2 garlic sprays at once.
How To Get It: Go to the Thieves Guild 3 and pay 4,000 coins.

3. Stamina
Level 1 - Costs 1,000 coins and 500 blood pints
Use: Increases your maximum AP by ten (10). Makes it more difficult for Scrolls of Turning to hit you.
Quest: After paying 1,000 coins at the Immolator’s Guild 1, go to the given location and say the password given to you and lose five-hundred (500) blood pints.
Tip(s): Make sure you have enough BP to complete the quest.

Level 2 - Costs 2,500 coins and 1,000 blood pints
Use: Increases your maximum AP by ten (10). Makes it more difficult for Scrolls of Turning to hit you.
Quest: After paying 2,500 coins at the Immolator’s Guild 2, go to the given location and say the password given to you and lose a thousand (1,000) blood pints.

Level 3 - Costs 5,000 coins and 1,500 blood pints
Quest: After paying 5,000 coins at the Immolator’s Guild 3, go to the given location and say the password given to you and lose one-thousand-five-hundred (1,500) blood pints.

4. Charisma
Level 1 - Costs 1,000 coins
Use: 10% price reduction on pub prices & 3% price reduction on shop prices. One (1) AP reduction on asking humans for directions. (Used to cost five (5) AP, with level one (1) is costs four (4) AP.)
Quest: Go to the Allurist’s Guild 1 and pay 1,000 coins. Persuade three (3) vampires with at least five-hundred (500) blood pints to go to the pub given to you and say “{insert your name here} sent me.” You will have ten (10) days to complete this quest.
Tip(s): Do -NOT- enter the pub while doing this quest. If you do, you -WILL- fail it. When trying to persuade vampires, ask around and post your task to public forums.

Level 2 - Costs 3,000 coins
Use: 20% price reduction on pub prices & 7% price reduction on shop prices. One (1) AP reduction on asking humans for directions. (Used to cost four (4) AP; with level two (2) is costs three (3) AP.)
Quest: Go to the Allurist’s Guild 2 and pay 3,000 coins. Persuade six (6) vampires with at least five-hundred (500) blood pints to go to the pub given to you and say “{insert your name here} sent me.” You will have ten (10) days to complete this quest.
Tip(s): Do -NOT- enter the pub while doing this quest. If you do, you -WILL- fail it. When trying to persuade vampires, ask around and post your task to public forums.

Level 3 - Costs 5,000 coins
Use: 30% price reduction on pub prices & 10% price reduction on shop prices.  AP reduction on asking humans for directions. (Used to cost three (3) AP; with level three (3) is costs one (1) AP.)
Quest: Go to the Allurist’s Guild 3 and pay 5,000 coins. Persuade nine (9) vampires with at least five-hundred (500) blood pints to go to the pub given to you and say “{insert your name here} sent me.” You will have ten (10) days to complete this quest.

5. Telepathy
Level 1 - Costs 2,500 coins and 10 AP
Use: Allows you to send messages to other vampires without needing to be near them and without anyone else “hearing” what was said. With level one it costs ten (10) AP to send a message to a non-blood-related vampire; it costs five (5) AP to send a message to a blood-related vampire.
How To Get It: Go to the Traveler’s Guild 1 and pay 2,500 coins and 10 AP.

Level 2 - Costs 5,000 coins and 10 AP
Use: Allows you to send messages to other vampires without needing to be near them and without anyone else “hearing” what was said. With level two it costs six (6) AP to send a message to a non-blood-related vampire; it costs three (3) AP to send a message to a blood-related vampire.
How To Get It: Go to the Traveler’s Guild 2 and pay 5,000 coins and 10 AP.

Level 3 - Costs 10,000 coins and 10 AP
Use: Allows you to send messages to other vampires without needing to be near them and without anyone else “hearing” what was said. With level three it costs two (2) AP to send a message to a non-blood-related vampire; it costs one (1) AP to send a message to a blood-related vampire.
How To Get It: Go to the Traveler’s Guild 3 and pay 10,000 coins and 10 AP.

6. Celerity
Level 1 - Costs 4,000 coins + however much it costs you for the drinks
Use: Instead of 1 AP recharging every 30 minutes (No Celerity), AP will recharge every 25 minutes (Level 1).
Quest: Go to the Traveler’s Guild 1 and pay 4,000 coins. You must go to three (3) designated pubs and order a drink. Ordering a beer works, but it asks you to order blood.
Tip(s): Do -NOT- use transits. If you do, you -WILL- fail the quest. What you -can- do is use Scrolls of Teleportation or Sprint potions. Otherwise, you just have to run it. I suggest waiting until you have a high amount of maximum AP.

Level 2 - Costs 8,000 coins + however much it costs you for the drinks
Use: Instead of 1 AP recharging every 25 minutes (Level 1), AP will recharge every 20 minutes (Level 2).
Quest: Go to the Traveler’s Guild 2 and pay 8,000 coins. You must go to six (6) designated pubs and order a drink. Ordering a beer works, but it asks you to order blood.
Tip(s): Do -NOT- use transits. If you do, you -WILL- fail the quest. What you -can- do is use Scrolls of Teleportation or Sprint potions. Otherwise, you just have to run it. I suggest waiting until you have a high amount of maximum AP.

Level 3 - Costs 17,500 coins + however much it costs you for the drinks
Use: Instead of 1 AP recharging every 20 minutes (Level 2), AP will recharge every 15 minutes (Level 3).
Quest: Go to the Traveler’s Guild 3 and pay 17,500 coins. You must go to twelve (12) designated pubs and order a drink. Ordering a beer works, but it asks you to order blood.

7. Locate
Level 1 - Costs 1,500 coins
Use: Allows you to locate another vampire. At level 1, it tells you the distance the vampire is away from you. [Example: 52 squares away.]
Quest: Go to the Empath’s Guild 1 and pay 1,500 coins. You then have to go to four check-points.
1. Aardvark & 1st
2. Aardvark & 100th
3. Zestless & 100th
4. Zestless & 1st

Go there, say “Check-Point” and spill blood. I believe it is ten (10) BP, if I’m wrong, please let me know and I will correct it. You have five (5) days per check-point.
Tip(s): You may use transits to get around more quickly on this quest. You may also use Scrolls of Teleportation or Sprint Potions if you have them.

Level 2 - Costs 4,000 coins
Use: Allows you to locate another vampire. At level 2, it tells you the distance and the direction that the vampire is from you. [Example: 12 squares away, West.]
Quest: Go to the Empath’s Guild 2 and pay 4,000 coins. You then have to go to four check-points:
1. Aardvark & 50th
2. Zestless & 50th
3. Zelkova & 1st
4. Zelkova & 100th

Go there, say “Check-Point” and spill blood. I believe it is fifteen (15) BP, if I’m wrong, please let me know and I will correct it. You have five (5) days per check-point.
Tip(s): You may use transits to get around more quickly on this quest. You may also use Scrolls of Teleportation or Sprint Potions if you have them. Some people stop here and keep only Locate 2 so as to better serve when scrolling shadowed targets.

Level 3 - Costs 15,000 coins
Use: Allows you to locate another vampire. At level 3, it tells you exact location. [Example: Mongoose and 44th.]
Quest: Go to the Empath’s Guild 3 and pay 15,000 coins. You then have to go to four check-points:
1. Sycamore & 38th
2. Sycamore & 63rd
3. Gypsum & 63rd
4. Gypsum & 38th

Go there, say “Check-Point” and spill blood. I believe it is twenty-five (25) BP, if I’m wrong, please let me know and I will correct it. You have five (5) days per check-point.
Tip(s): You may use transits to get around more quickly on this quest. You may also use Scrolls of Teleportation or Sprint Potions if you have them.

NOTE - Powers listed in no particular order.

[Under Construction]