Master of the world. (Open)

So you found a new playground, hm? Now you just need to find where you fit in the best. Come, let's take a walk.
Obadiah
OOC: Sam
IGN: HUMAN

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Master of the world

I’m a genius - that is not an exaggeration, it is fact. I am better than you. I deserve to rule this god-forsaken world and have each and every one of you worthless pieces of trash grovelling at my feet. You have ruined this planet, polluted the very air you need to breathe to survive – do you really think you have any right to the bounty of the earth when all you do is kill and destroy.

For years I’ve watched as you rip trees from the ground, I’ve sat here and watched as animals far more perfect than you will ever be become extinct and all you shit stains can say is ‘survival of the fittest’. Around the world you fight each other, you claim to be intelligent and yet you turn to violence the very second that someone insults your mother. I’ve had enough.

My name is Obadiah King – and I am going to take this world from you. I’m going to stand on the top of a mountain of your corpses and I’m going to do what you never could. I’m going to save the Earth.

I’m going to….

“Your coffee sir.”

The arrival of the pretty blonde waitress distracted the bespectacled man and had him fumbling for change in the pocket of his running shorts.

“Thank you.”

With his cheeks slightly reddened he reached out and took the travel mug from the petite hand, head down he turned and pushed through the throngs of people and out into the great outdoors.

Damnit. Where was I? Oh yes. I am going to break every single one of your tiny necks.

Coffee in hand he started a lazy stroll down the pavement. The fresh air felt wonderful as it stroked through his neatly kept brown hair, and all around him the city lights were just being turned on which added a slight yellow glow to the grey concrete and all he could think was how perfect the moment would be if only he was alone in the world.

It was nights like these that he felt alive, away from the library and breathing in the scent of nature – he was as happy as a megalomaniac could be without having the world in their hands. Even the people around him were giving him some mild form of entertainment – the hussy in the pink short shorts was one such person.

Dear god, put some clothes on – no one wants to see the flab of your arse cheeks hanging out. When I rule I think I’ll outlaw short shorts, why on earth they wear those things is beyond me – it is not a good look.

Yes, it was fair to say that he was at last sort of enjoying his stroll through the city - - but all that came to an end when some jerk in a suit decided to run right into him. He watched in horror as his coffee spun out of his hand and landed right on the annoying twats suit.

“Watch where you are going! You will be paying for my dry cleaning bill.”

You bump into me and you dare tell me to watch where I am going?!

“Can you hear yourself? You are a pathetic worm who has to prove he has a dick by acting all macho – well, I’m afraid to say mine is far larger than your little porker.”

There was a pause after he spoke and the jerk just stared at him, and then? Then he had a fist thrown at his face and the sound of his nose being broken rung through the air with a loud crack.

“Say that again! Fucking say that again!”

The man had turned an odd beetroot colour and his swept back black hair looked like he had just stuck his finger in a socket – all in all he looked rather hilarious.

I think he broke my nose.

“Violence, always violence with you lot.”

A little slurred but still understandable – Obe was rather proud of himself as he side-stepped and started his stroll again while the man screamed behind him.

Well, tonight started off interesting – what else could happen?