GODFREY

Tell us about your character - this is where you put your character sheets so we can all stalk them.
Godfrey
IGN: iGodfrey
Lineage: No Affiliations

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:41 pm

YOU COULD DO IT FOR THE MONEY, MONEY, MONEY
BUT THE MONEY MAKES THEM ALL THE SAME
EVERYTHING'S SUNNY
BUT THE SUNSHINE FADES AWAY

EVERYTHING'S BLACK
AND WHITE
NO GREY

W H O
FULL NAME: Emmanuel Mason Godfrey
PRONUNCIATION: i-MAN-yə-wəl, MAY-sən, GAHD-free
MEAMING: God-like, stone worker, peace of god
ORIGIN: His given and middle name are from his mother and surname from his father.
NICKNAME(S): "You bastard," "You asshole," "Oh, God," (in bed). Only his parents call him Emmanuel, so just Godfrey will do.

BIRTHDAY: October 27th
BIRTHPLACE: New York
GREW UP: Greenhaven in Rye, N.Y., Westchester County

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
I'M A MAN OF WEALTH AND TASTE

-SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL

W H A T - P H Y S I C A L
SPECIES: Vampire
ETHNICITY: American Euromix (English, French, German, Polish, Finish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Russian, Romanian, etc.)
BLOOD TYPE: A+
PREFERRED HAND: Right
EYE COLOR: Pale, Blue-Gray
HAIR COLOR: Dark brown, almost black
COMPLEXION: Even, clear, and fair
HEIGHT: 6 foot even
DISTINGUISHING FEATURE: His glare
LIKENESS/MODEL: Richard Harmon, dark haired & fair eyed figures.

STYLE: Business, Business Casual, Casual
MODE OF DRESS: Neat, clean, pressed, and quality.
GROOMING: Well-kept
POSTURE: Back straight, open, and confident
GAIT: Sure and purposeful, long strides, between grandiose, sweeping motions, and contained, controlled intensity.
COORDINATION: His body is built for quick reflexes, speed, and precision.
HABITS AND MANNERISMS: Neutrally, his hands rest in his pockets, otherwise he's prone to cross his arms and glare.
SCENT: He usually smells faintly of expensive cologne, but he carries the distinct aroma of clean linen, fabric softer, and bitterness these days.
CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000CEO,000,000CEO,000,000CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000
Last edited by Godfrey on Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godfrey

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:20 pm

IN MY CROWN, I AM KING
I LOVE THEIR ENDLESS WORSHIPING
I AM RAW, A DINOSAUR
BUT I WILL NEVER BE EXTINCT

SO DON'T MESS WITH ME
I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN
DON'T MESS WITH ME

WHAT - INSIDE & OUT
MAIN GOAL: A new empire (life goal)
MINOR AMBITIONS: To destroy the ones who thought they destroyed him.
CAREER: Racketeering — A career criminal
DESIRES: Money and power. What else is there to want?
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: He once brokered a deal with Volkov, a Russian arms dealer who claimed to never do business with Americans. Godfrey made it clear that Volkov's issue wasn't with all Americans but one: Joseph Clark, agent and rat who nearly got Volkov busted. Volkov got Clark and Godfrey got hundreds of thousands in military grade weaponry and became a valued customer.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT: His business.
BIGGEST FAILURE: Trusting Olly Bradshaw.
SECRETS: He has too many to recount in one sitting.
REGRETS: Olly Bradshaw.

MARTIAL STATUS: Decidedly Single
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
KINSEY: He strolls up and down the Kinsey Scale however he pleases.
POSITION: Dominant
LOVE TYPE: Eros in nature; Pragma in style.
  • Eros is a passionate physical and emotional love of wanting to satisfy, create sexual contentment, security and aesthetic enjoyment for each other, it also includes creating sexual security for the other by striving to forsake options of sharing one's intimate and sexual self with outsiders.
  • Pragma is based on the perceptions of practicality. People who prefer this style approach their relationship in a "business-like" fashion and look for partners with whom they can share common goals.

MOOD: Usually, he's in a pleasant mood that's steeped in his own confidence.
ATTITUDE: Demanding, direct, and very sure. Once described as "pushy".
STABILITY: His emotions are consistently blunted by his yearning for control.
EXPRESSIVENESS: The only emotions he presents are crafted to appear pleasant and polite when beneficial, otherwise his gaze holds a certain level of intensity and he may clench his jaw if taken beyond his patience. When angry, he is the most expressive, in countenance and action. He can be explosive, refusing to listen to the other party to instead steamroll over them.

'CAUSE I'M THE FUCKING KING OF THE WORLD
GET ON YOUR KNEES
I'M THE FUCKING KING OF THE WORLD
DO AS I PLEASE

-KING OF THE WORLD

STRENGTHS: Calm under pressure, commanding, leading, and critical thinking.
FLAWS: Vengeful, emotionally unavailable, some would say tyrannical, but Godfrey insists they're just soft and weak.
PERCEPTION: The world is there for the taking, all one must do is reach out and take it.
INSTINCTS: To take charge, plan, scheme, and industrialize. Also protective instincts.
LURES: Power and money (he's consistent)
SOFT SPOT: Children and dogs. Children are a symbol of innocence and potential. Dogs are loyal.
CRUEL STREAK: Idiots who don't listen and won't do as they're told, and disloyal little shits who think they can burn the devil and not have hell rain down upon them.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: He enjoys going to art exhibits, the opera, chess, traveling, reading, thinking, and tying knots.
SKILLS/TALENTS: Negotiation, planning & contingency planning, organizing people, deal making, and getting shit done.
SENSE OF HUMOR: Storyteller, sarcastic, blunt.
PET PEEVES: When people tell lies to make others feel better (Ex: Telling a woman, "That dress looks amazing on you," when she looks like she fell into a dumpster and climbed out wearing the garbage bag), loud and messy eaters (mukbang isn't his thing), and when people complain about their problems instead of taking action to fix them (whiners).
SAVVY: Business.

LANGUAGES: English (primary). (Conversational.) French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, and a bit of Indo-Aryan languages and Dravidian languages to get by when he's on the Indian subcontinent. (His listening skills are better than his reading and speaking skills, however.)
ACCENT: American, usually clear and enunciated, though it can develop a bit of a New Yorker twang when he's drunk and relaxed.
GREETINGS AND FAREWELLS: "Hello, [insert name]." and "Goodbye, [insert name]."
EXPLETIVE: "Fuck." Or "Dammit." Or "Shit."
LAUGHTER: Either loud and short like a bark, or a chuckle from the chest.
SIGNATURE QUOTE: "No."

PRIZED POSSESSION(S): Currently, his ability to get shit done and make things work since his material possessions have either been burned or looted.

CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000
Last edited by Godfrey on Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godfrey

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:32 pm

IT'S MY OWN DESIGN
IT'S MY OWN REMORSE
HELP ME TO DECIDE
HELP ME MAKE THE MOST

OF FREEDOM AND OF PLEASURE
NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

W H A T - P S Y C H O L O G I C A L
MBTI: ENTJ — "The Executive"
Like ESTJs, ENTJs are firm, direct, and outwardly opinionated. At times, they may be seen as harsh, blunt, or insensitive. Despite outer confidence and imposing presence, they are, on the whole, no more inwardly secure nor sure of themselves than other types. In fact, because their inner Judging function (Fi) is inferior, they may feel they have relatively little inner control. Finding inner control elusive, they naturally turn their focus outwardly, hoping that achieving outer order and control will bring them inner calm and security. Of course, controlling the outside world is rarely an easy task, contributing to ENTJs’ propensity for restlessness and hypervigilance. (Read More)

TEMPERAMENT: Choleric
Cholerics people are leaders and directors. They seek to be in control of situations, to be on top, to be the best.

This doesn't necessarily mean that they are all driven to reach the top of the corporate ladder or anything, or that they all want to have leadership roles, but in day-to-day interactions with other people, they have a tendency towards one-upsmanship.

They use imperative, commanding language, wording things as orders rather than requests. Compare "get me a drink" to "can I have a drink?". They probably use phrases like 'deal with it', 'get over yourself', 'stop being such a wimp', etc, or may start sentences with "look", or maybe "look, buddy" or "listen, pal" or things like that. (Read More)

ENNEAGRAM: Eight — "The Challenger"
Eights are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. Eights feel they must control their environment, especially people, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating. Eights typically have problems with their tempers and with allowing themselves to be vulnerable. At Their Best: self- mastering, they use their strength to improve others’ lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring.

Basic Fear: Of being harmed or controlled by others
Basic Desire: To protect themselves (to be in control of their own life and destiny)
Enneagram Eight with a Seven-Wing: “The Maverick”
Enneagram Eight with a Nine-Wing: “The Bear”

Key Motivations
Want to be self-reliant, to prove their strength and resist weakness, to be important in their world, to dominate the environment, and to stay in control of their situation. (Read More)

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral
VICES: Pride and Greed
VIRTUE: Diligence

CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000
Godfrey

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:52 pm

ALL MY FRIENDS ALWAYS LIE TO ME
I KNOW THEY'RE THINKING:

"YOU'RE TOO MEAN, I DON'T LIKE YOU, FUCK YOU ANYWAY
YOU MAKE ME WANNA SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS
IT HURTS BUT I WON'T FIGHT YOU
YOU SUCK ANYWAY
YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIE, RIGHT WHEN I"

WHEN I WAKE UP I'M AFRAID, SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT TAKE MY PLACE
WHEN I WAKE UP I'M AFRAID, SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT END UP BEING ME

HIS STORY
Emmanuel Godfrey had a privileged childhood. He was born to the CEO of a marketing company and a child actress. He grew up in Greenhaven in Rye, N.Y., Westchester County in a big house with lots of land to roam. When he entered college, he ran a book scheme that afforded students with the proper texts they needed for class at a cheap price. He also organized the wildest and most complex campus party ever thrown, which mimicked startups competing to be the best 'club' on campus based on a set list of standards. Party goers traveled the entire campus to every Greek house and dorm building to judge. Extra points for style.

In his second semester, he learned that his father's company went bankrupt. As a business major, he believed he had the skill and knowledge to help, but the company cracked beneath the weight of the failing economy and there was no saving it. Not even with all of his efforts. There was enough money saved up to keep the house for a handful of years, but small royalties from his mother's acting days were their only source of income.

So, Emmanuel got a job at the only place that was hiring: Best Buy. He knew it wouldn't be enough, and he kept the job hunt going, but when he discovered that one of his co-workers was stealing 'broken' and 'returned' products to refurbish and sell out on the streets, he had an idea and hatched a plan. With his help and ingenuity, they were able to move more product without getting caught.

Then he moved from stolen tech to art, then drugs, then arms, then intelligence. Years later, his parents were able to keep the house and Emmanuel was only going by Godfrey, known in certain circles as "The CEO".

The CEO of what?

He was able to broker deals deemed impossible and he built a reputation in the criminal underworld as a businessman who always kept his word and never failed to get the job done. While everyone in the business got enemies, before long, Godfrey's enemies began to organize against him. Upon acknowledging that this was happening, he began planning for the worst case scenario: death.

He learned about a vampire who went by the name of Marrionett while he was in France. From her he learned about resurrection and immortality. So, he offered her a place in his entourage as a seemingly innocent, pretty little personal assistant who rarely left his side. However, she had distinct instructions that she followed through with on the night of a dinner he was holding with esteemed friends and acquaintances to celebrate the success of the largest weapons and intelligence transaction they've ever seen. Cities would burn as a result, but they were richer for it.

Then, Olly Bradshaw, trusted friend since Godfrey was moving coke, walked in with a hodgepodge of goons from enemy organizations and shot him—right in the chest where he sat at the head of the dinner table. Bullets went flying as everyone in the room tried to protect themselves from friends turned foe, all the while Marrionett got Godfrey's body out and turned him immediately before his heart could stop.

Together, they watched as the criminals who feared, revered, and loathed him burned his home to the ground, believing his body was still inside. When he went to gather his secreted money and possessions stashed away in a number of geographical locations, they were gone. The only thing left was the funds for his parents, and he wouldn't touch that.

He'd lost everything.

Dead to the world, Godfrey came to Ravenblack City with Marrionett in order to start anew, rebuild himself up from scratch, and prepare for war and vengeance against those who thought they'd seen the last of him.

CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000
Godfrey

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:01 pm

HOLY WATER CANNOT HELP YOU NOW
THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT
I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY
I DON'T WANT YOUR CROWN
SEE I'VE COME TO BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN

SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME

C O N N E C T I O N S
(updated: 9/26/21)

THE GOOD

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

THE BAD
Image Image Image

THE OTHERS
Image Image Image

JUST BUSINESS
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000
Last edited by Godfrey on Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Godfrey

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:39 pm

HEY!
I'VE STOOD UPON MY MOUNTAIN TOP
AND SHOUTED AT THE SKY
WALKED ABOVE THE PAVEMENT
WITH MY SENSES AMPLIFIED
I GET THIS FEELING

SCARS OF PLEASURE, SCARS OF PAIN

IN-GAME
SIRE: None
CHILDER: None
POWERS: (30/30)
  • Celerity [1] [2] [3]
  • Charisma [1] [2] [3]
  • Perception [1] [2]
  • Second-Sight
  • Shadows [1] [2] [3]
  • Stamina [1] [2] [3]
  • Suction [1] [2]
  • Surprise
  • Telepathy [1] [2] [3]
  • Thievery [1] [2] [3]
  • Thrift [1] [2] [3]

HIGHEST STATUS: Legendary
CITY NET WORTH: Disgraceful (could be better)

ROLEPLAY

PLAYLIST
  • Empire State of Mind by JAY-Z feat Alicia Keys
  • I'm So Sorry by Imagine Dragons
  • Venus vs. Mars by JAY-Z
  • Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears (Lorde Cover)
  • No Grey by The Neighbourhood
  • The Fire by The Roots feat. John Legend
  • The Devil Takes Care of His Own by Band of Skulls
  • Sinister Kid by The Black Keys
  • The Fallen by Franz Ferdinand
  • POWER by Kanye West
  • Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs (A-Trak Remix)
  • Seven Devils by Florence + The Machine
  • Afraid by The Neighbourhood
  • Don't Mess With Me by temposhark
  • Centuries by Fall Out Boy
  • The Greatest by Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar
  • This Is War by Thirty Seconds To Mars
  • Warriors by Imagine Dragons
  • Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
  • Conquistador by Thirty Seconds To Mars
  • Let the Flames Begin by Paramore
  • Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia
  • Natural by Imagine Dragons
  • Scars by Rush
  • Working Man by Rush
  • Iron Fist by Coheed and Cambria
  • Here I Go Again by Whitesnake
  • Black Honey by Thrice

CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000 CEO,000,000