EVERLY - THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS

Tell us about your character - this is where you put your character sheets so we can all stalk them.
Everly
OOC: Justin
IGN: Everly
Lineage: Ailios
Graphic Artist: Dee

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:03 am

You are the vampire werewolf Everly.
You are a second-generation vampire. Your sire is Inu.
You have two siblings, but they are never awake and you do not care about them.
Powers: Second-sight Suction(1) Celerity(2) Stamina(2) Thievery(2) Locate(1)

NAME: Everly Ailios
D.O.B.: 7 April 1997
SPECIES: Werewolf
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 106 lbs
HAIR: Red
EYES: Brown

_______

My name is Everly Ailios. When I was 17 years old, I had to run from my home. Four years later, I found Ravenblack City. Inu offered me the ultimate escape that day: power. I could finally fight back. Inu doesn't know it yet, but she saved my life that day. I know my past will eventually catch up to me, but until then - well, I suppose I have to learn how to be a part of a community again.

I grew up in Kansas. Spare me the Toto jokes. Every single gas station along the highway has Wizard of Oz memorabilia. Which is ridiculous because, if we're being honest, that was a mediocre movie. When I was 9, I learned I wasn't the same as other kids. No, I don't mean I figured out I liked both girls and boys - I knew that when I was 5. My school had taken the class on a field trip to the zoo. Two hours later, I learned that it wasn't normal to talk to polar bears and lions. Yeah, the redhead werewolf on the run can talk to animals. What a cliche, right?

Not all animals can speak, though. And you don't always receive the most intelligent replies from those that do. Cats are cool, though. An orange tabby named Milo lives with me. Kind of hard to call something that can speak to you a pet, so we agree we're roommates. Sorry, I'm getting off track. To make a long story short, an animal told me something I shouldn't have known about some dangerous people. Between that and being a general pariah in my hometown because everyone thought I was crazy, I decided to pack up and run.

My dad caught me leaving. I think he was relieved.

But here I am, five years later in a city filled with vampires, werewolves, fey, and whatever else. I don't know if I've finally found a place to fit in. Truth is, I'm used to avoiding people. I'm working on that, but some days are better than others.
Last edited by Everly on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
PALADIN SLAYER, BREAKER OF SWORDS, FIRST OF HER NAME
Everly
OOC: Justin
IGN: Everly
Lineage: Ailios
Graphic Artist: Dee

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:23 am

PALADIN SLAYER, BREAKER OF SWORDS, FIRST OF HER NAME