Haru [WIP]

Tell us about your character - this is where you put your character sheets so we can all stalk them.
Haru
OOC: Keo
IGN: Haru

Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 pm

B A S I C S
Name: Haru Yamamoto.
Known By: Baby (generally by Cat and Mika), Kitten (Aster), Haruchu (Max), Haruwuchu (Smerb) Thunderfuck (Vex)
Date of Birth: April 5th , 1608.
Starsign: Aries.
Place of Birth: Japan.
Species: Raiju/vampire
Languages: English, Japanese.
Accent: Indistinguishable with some Irish notes.
Orientation: Chaotic Bisexual.
Relationship Practices: Poly
Relationship Status: Dating Aster and Jin
Home: Lives with Aster and Senji in their house.

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'6.
Weight: N/A.
Skintone: Pale.
Hair Colour: Pink (naturally dark brown).
Eye Colour: Dark brown (irises change depending on blood; blue when packeted, red when fresh). Illumated blue with a cat slit when using his electricity.
Birthmarks: None.
Scars: Diagonal slash like scar going across where his heart is (sword slash), few peppering of light scars around his torso, knuckle scars.
Piercings: Too many on his ears, stud just under his lip, belly button, tongue, nipple.
Tattoos: Snake tattoo slithering up his left shoulder, black sketch styled koi fish on his left forearm, ship and anchor on his thigh, piratey tats dotted around.
Fashion: Punkish aesthetic; he always wears combat boots and DIY'd jeans. Usually patched up to high heavens. Hoodies with the same homemade feel, chokers, distressed T-shirts, band t-'s, generally if it looks grungy, gritty or like he's added his own attachments. Copious amounts of rings, leather bracelets. Chains attached to his belt. Recently he will also wear more feminine clothes, he crossdresses and pulls it off fairly well - all sticking to the punkish/alt style.

W H A T | A R E | Y O U
Quirks: His taste buds only pick up fruit and a few other things, he likes to hang upside down on things, mimics tunes like whistles or hums with his fingers, resistant to blood lust, sensitive stomach to bloods - hates human blood, wolf blood is only okay occasionally.
Scent: Fruity scents, he always smells like fruit. Particularly grapefruit, grapes or apple.
Strength: Moderate. (Blood depending) Strong (If his raiju abilities are backed by a God)
Speed: Exceptionally superior speed.
Fangs: Small points when inactive (little fangs), elongate around the smell of blood.

A B I L I T I E S
Bat Form: For a limited time (blood dependant) Haru can change into a bat. His form is small and unassuming but if he shifts for too long he needs to feed again, and he experiences hangover like symptoms.
Cat Form: Dependant on sleep, Haru can turn into a cat. Balinese cat specifically. It's not known why he can shift but he keeps this secret, his scent changes and gives no indication to him being Haru. (It now has an electric form)
Electric abilities: His blood is made of lightning, so he's constantly conducting electricity. This can show in forms of sparking up when he's irriated, or having energy flares, his hair feeling static to the touch, and a constant buzz of energy around him - it can get dangerous if he doesn't routinely discharge his lightning, as it builds and builds, then can strike out violently and even cause him physical pain for ignoring it.
Healing Saliva: Certain wounds can be urged to heal faster when he mixes his saliva into the bloodstream, he doesn't do this often.
Allure: Haru has a certain charming air around him that draws people in - unintentional most of the time.

Haru isn't a shifter, the origins of how he can become these two creatures are due to his raiju blood - as both take energy that require a lot of charging, he does so sparingly.

Just like magic, I'll be flying free.
Jin || Fuck it up || Aster