Brooke MacDonald

Tell us about your character - this is where you put your character sheets so we can all stalk them.
Brooke
OOC: C
IGN: -Brooke-

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:04 pm

- B A S I C S -

Full Name: Brooke Alicia MacDonald
Birth: July 16, 1993
Height: 5’2”
Weight: ~120lbs
Hair: Red (natural)
Eyes: Green
Heritage: American
Religion: Agnostic
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Preference: Polyamorous
Relationship Status: Bound
Partner: DemonMind (Dee)

- Q U I R K S -

Hobbies: Horseback riding, painting, hunting, gardening, drinking…
Likes: Animals, truthtellers, whiskey, country music, cuddles, sex.
Dislikes: Liars, animal-abusers, the incorrigibly stupid, selfish people.
Strengths: Confident, intelligent, fearless, organized, responsible, emotionally intelligent.
Weaknesses: Temper, can occasionally be selfish, typical lycan rage/sexual promiscuity, drinking problem, moral ambiguity.

- P A S T –

Previous Partners: None
Previous Sires: Brom (x2)
Previous Childer: -Tala-, DemonMind
Previous Affiliations: Narum

- O R I G I N S -

Brooke MacDonald was born on July 16, 1993 to a loving family. Her mother was a schoolteacher and her father a veterinarian. On the outside, the family looked like your cookie-cutter Tennessee family and were heavily involved in Nashville society. On the inside, they were hiding a critical secret – they were lycans, as far back down the family roots as anyone could remember and were part of a prominent pack that ran Nashville’s underground werewolf networks. Despite this, Brooke was raised with as normal an upbringing as possible and went through school, childhood, teenage years and all without a hitch.

When she was 21, however, her father was murdered in an assault on their pack by a rival lycan pack from Alabama. Her mother convinced Brooke, after much arguing and protest, to flee and find somewhere to settle down where she wouldn’t be recognized, and that’s how she found her way to RavenBlack City in 2014. She settled and found friends, and a sire, who taught her the ways of the city and put up with her rebellious nature and seeming need to fuck up everything she touched. Despite her wild child nature, she made close connections and had relationships good and bad, up until she met her now husband DemonMind – who first became her childe, and then severed to become her husband.

Drama resulted in Brom severing her in November 2017 and she didn’t take another sire. After a few years of lack of direction and enthusiasm, Brooke went into a deep sleep in the summer of 2018 which lasted almost two years.