Open Roleplays Available To You

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Vetras
IGN: Vetras

Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:41 am

I've been seeing off and on that there are roleplays that have been left open for anyone to join or ones that people have requested PMs for an invite into a roleplay. If you're like me, sometimes you don't check the site as often as you'd like and you're swamped with all the new threads and don't always get to them all and eventually just mark everything as read.

So I wanted to make this thread for people to post their open roleplays (invite or not) to keep them all in one place and make it a tad bit more organized, so that people who want to join can have an easier time getting a peek-see.

**Note to Admin: This may not be in the right spot, since we have the plotting subsection. If it's not in the right section, please feel free to move it.
᛫ R.I.P 06/12/2020 ᛫
Jeovanni
IGN: Jeovanni

Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Hey, so, I got THIS THREAD here. Made it to post some full moon activity. Not really meant for a huge RP or anything. Figured there are a good bit of werewolves who might be effected by the full moon. Was curious as to how. Was gonna a post every full moon to monitor and track Jeovanni's progress and growth as a werewolf. Figured I can't be the only one curious about how their werewolf acts during the full moon.

If you're into it, next full moon is July 27th (6 nights from now). Drop a post as to what you're werewolf is gonna be up to that full moon. It'd be cool, I think.
(character sheet) (journal) (under the bruised sky)

Put your hands up it's a stick up
Hopefully God is still down to forgive us
Nobody's breathing
Who let the evil in?