Wolf Pack RP Idea

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:39 pm

So I was sitting down with someone today, and we were discussing how there are lots of wolves in the city. It got me to thinking about an RP idea. How many people would be interested in forming a large pack in the city? Not city politics. Just pack politics. It could be D&D based. Roll to see who wins the fight, RP the fights as such, Alpha gets advantage since he gathers strength from the pack. We would definitely need to sit down and figure some things out. Doesn't have to be limited to Wolves, but all shifters. Just an idea for side RP. Doesn't have to relate to actual city elements.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Greyce
IGN: Greyce

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 am

I think this is a really cool concept, and I also think the pack and pack dynamics are going to be long and in-depth things to work through. I've seen lycans/shifters/werewolves played a few different ways. I'd be interested to see where this goes and how all those various cogs get worked in. Also how 'Alpha' is determined.
cause you are, the only one
Nyxx
IGN: Nyxx
Graphic Artist: AVA: Meg. Sig: Me

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:42 am

There already are a few wolf packs in the city, some big, some small. Or at least, I know the one my char is a part of. It's not *huge*, but it's big enough and it's still growing, so it's just about plotting stuff out. Everyone writes things differently, Alpha in one pack could mean something completely different for another - Gaelach's pack Alpha is more like their mother than a strict, powerful leader. They protect her just as much as she protects them, cus Gaelach's a pack that treat each other like family, but I've seen it written so differently, too. So goodluck with this! It can be done, though I'd be a bit iffy writing in a huge one, just because it's a lot to keep track of.
There's no way back from this.
Gone
Koj
OOC: Keo
IGN: Koj
Graphic Artist: AVA: Harv SIG: Tex

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:52 am

(It's definitely effort to keep track of, I started with something small and it grew to something I didn't expect. While fun it's also daunting, especially when muses are low, so definitely factor in the task work of keeping it all tracked up.)

Yeah, I think this could work. It sounds like an interesting idea. And like Tex said packs are all ran differently, not all rely on the same dynamic which could be interesting in a pack politics way. I mostly write Gealach as staying out of most of this city stuff for IC reasons but there's definitely more packs out there. And shifters are everywhere too, it'd be interesting to see the twists some shifters bring to it, because depending on the animal shifter it can be all sorts.

Maybe one packs views will conflict with anothers. Or maybe they're aware of each other but have an alliance of sorts, or just straight up ignore each other. There's loads of possibilities but I haven't seen much in documenting the different packs like we do vampire families. It could be great! D&D method is a fair way to work it too. Full moon's are different for a lot of characters too, depending on pureblood or bloodline traits - I see there being many ways to take this. So that can factor in as well.

Hell, maybe some wolves all call truces on the night before the full moon to throw a party to celebrate a new moon. There's endless opportunity for a lot of fun!
Oriel // Gealach // Jin
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -
Get off my lawn.
Rhet
OOC: sid
IGN: Rhet
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:36 pm

I’m interested to see how this would all work out, too
S C H I A R A F F A | | D R E S T O N
Marias
IGN: Marias

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:37 am

If this happens I'd be interested. Either on this character or someone else.
Rosa | Laila | Thorn
Big city turn me loose and set me free
Tova
IGN: Tova

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:33 pm

Keen.
running with wolves
Jeovanni
IGN: Jeovanni

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Is this still a thing? Sounds interesting. I've got this guy, here, and he could def benefit from being in a pack.
(character sheet) (journal) (under the bruised sky)

Put your hands up it's a stick up
Hopefully God is still down to forgive us
Nobody's breathing
Who let the evil in?
Sable
OOC: Katie
IGN: Sable
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:54 am

I’m so down for this, it’d help some lesser known wolves interact. Shifters too. Some like my Jace and Cade, who have little to no friends. (I mean Cade, she legit has one friend?) If anyone is still keen on this, let me know~
|| ☆ ☆ Smile, even though you're sad ☆ ☆ ||
Angel Face, Devil's Thoughts.
Averie
OOC: C
IGN: Averie

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:16 pm

I'd be down! Ave's been wanting to be part of a pack for a while.