Ravana: an explanation

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Ravana
IGN: Ravana

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 am

Azara wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:10 am
Most every Discord sever is PvP tho, so I’m not sure what you’re griping about - if you want PvP, hit someone up on Discord, write it out, then post it.
Ugh Discord, not going into another lengthy diatribe but Discord isn't what I'm looking for
Azara wrote:
We’re not saying you can’t write PvP.

We’re literally just saying “don’t do this one thing* out of courtesy for other writers” - writers, not characters.
I am saying we are players first and writers second while the Vampires! game board has any relevance. The needs of players should at least be considered. Might be an old-fashioned view but it's my view
Azara wrote:
Personally, I’m happy to write any of my characters beating the crap out of Ravana if that’s what you want? Like cool, I’m up for that. Just pick your poison, and we can go to town.
Ravana is currently hanging out with Greyce at Pessimism and 87th (S) - you know where to find him