Meeting the "D"

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Damia
OOC: Mia
IGN: Damia Morgan

Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37 am

So I've been really thinking about this reborn D and im excited about getting her out and about in rps to meet people again.

Yes I've gotten the memo that some aren't happy about this change or at the least think it's bullshit.

So figured I'd post an invite to come and play with her. And all I can say on the bullshit front is that it was time. Damia since she returned has been a mopey broken character. So I tried to put work into having this fractured piece of her that is angry and violent come out more because let's be real, there was no easy way for me to make original damia angry and violent and anything less then proper.

Part of what I've done is that do it so that a lot of memories have been altered because of the tug and pull between them. So for example damia loves character a and has known them for years...D knows of them but maybe has very few of the actual interactions.

So if you want I'll be starting an open Rp for all to join or if you want more one on one just PM me.

Regardless just wanted to drop a word that this change has been coming for a while and yes you can judge me for it but I'm hoping to get interesting rps going and new relationships.
-Trash Filled Elegance-

This Bish
Lyrene
OOC: Jem
IGN: Sabrene
Lineage: Wilde
Graphic Artist: Anders

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:34 pm

I'd be up for that Mia, with Lyrene and Damia being basically doppelgangers it could be interesting!

As a side note, she's your character - don't let anyone be negative oocly about the fact you're trying some character development. It's always good to see where things like that take them!
She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away she adjusted her crown and kept
walking

NightWatch
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Always remember in-character is that. Out of character is that. I can't tell if you're mad at players or characters in this thing.

Characters have a right to act accordingly. D is not Damia. Players will have opinions, but who cares? She's your character?
Lorrana
OOC: Ashley
IGN: Lorrana
Lineage: Amandine

Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 pm

Lor doesn't know your character so this isn't a request to rp, just wanted to say good luck and have fun!

I did something kiiinda similar but not quite? I had a blast writing it. Hope you do too! :)
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:37 pm

Fuck the haterz.

But seriously.

None of my characters knew Damia or D, but I'm here for a rebirth/metamorphosis plot line. I'm down to plot/have 'em meet.
π•Š β„‚ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
Oberon
OOC: Cia
IGN: Taltos Oberon
Lineage: Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Deen

Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:22 am

Hey - just wanna say that Oberon may be an asshole, but I'm not (well yes but not like that), and I'm all for you doing the character development you need <3

Gluck!
|MAHORELA-AMANDINE|
|SCHIARAFFA|
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:18 am

Ezra is ALL FOR rebranding to find your truth. In fact, I was considering her responding to D’s thread. She got a lot of shit for it too when she came out (different than this but the same spirit).
β™• laeti vescimur nos subacturis β™•
A N D E R S β€” f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a β€” V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Noguera
OOC: Jo
IGN: Noguera
Graphic Artist: Navi

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 am

Yeah, I think this is great! Character development/evolution is a great plot to work on and I look forward to seeing it play out. When Noguera can get on his feet, I'd be down with writing some things.
Damia
OOC: Mia
IGN: Damia Morgan

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:30 am

First of all thanks everybody for the love. <3 It was much appreciated.

Second I may just snag every person who replied in here for separate rps whether you like it or not *insert evil cackle here*

Ill definitely start a group rp soonish (been working so haven't had a chance to sit down at the comp for long enough to do it) And again anybody can join :)
-Trash Filled Elegance-

This Bish
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:12 pm

O.k.