Horror & Hessite Mews

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 am

Hi, folks! Just letting you know about this dinky RP events server I have. RP events meaning not parties or auctions (which are awesome also), but things like "AN EARTHQUAKE HIT SO AND SO" or "THERE'S A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON" or "AN ORC IS TERRORIZING THE VILLAGE," or even, more recently, "Alaskan bullworm EATS JOY." (Still in progress.)

Just random fun/stupid/sometimes epic stuff we can all enjoy and join.

I'm trying to get new events up every month or so, but if anyone would like to come help me brainstorm fun/whacky events (that may or may not end in character development, or could even be one-offs, or even AU events), please let me know! I am always down to clown. (And also kind of have a weird attention span and sometimes blank out, so, yanno. Help me!)

The Discord's demiurge#8224

ETA: Also thinking of posting the results in Ab, so everyone can join in on the fun. Still percolating this idea but, yeah, would totes love some outside help. :]
π•Š β„‚ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:29 am

Oh! Is that one plot still going on? I was having drew talk about the event in a few different servers when it first 'went down' and then my brain forgot to follow through with having her to actually check it out (said she heard stuff on the news).

So if it's still going on-I'd loooove to join.
Noguera
OOC: Jo
IGN: Noguera
Graphic Artist: Navi

Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:49 am

I love it! Not everything has to be driven with nitty, gritty storytelling. Sometimes the relief of having something whacky/fun/D&Desque is what you really need to get the other ideas flowing. I'm a sucker for a good time. I'll be by with any ideas I come up with/hear along the way.
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:37 am

drew wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:29 am
Oh! Is that one plot still going on? I was having drew talk about the event in a few different servers when it first 'went down' and then my brain forgot to follow through with having her to actually check it out (said she heard stuff on the news).

So if it's still going on-I'd loooove to join.
Oh my gosh, please do, I love that so much.
Noguera wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:49 am
I love it! Not everything has to be driven with nitty, gritty storytelling. Sometimes the relief of having something whacky/fun/D&Desque is what you really need to get the other ideas flowing. I'm a sucker for a good time. I'll be by with any ideas I come up with/hear along the way.
And absolutely! I see you're already in the sever, Jo, so definitely, definitely hit me up, and don't hesitate to start somethin' up yourself! Doesn't even have to be on-grid characters. I'm a sucker for one-off characters, too!
π•Š β„‚ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Mag wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 am
percolating
Such a good word.