Miss Goodie-Two-Shoes

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:26 am

Hey y'all!

For those that have known Ez since 2013 when she debuted, you know she's been on a long, 7-year path to where she is now, turning from really violent drug-addicted vagrant trash boy to the really headstrong morally-driven killing-is-bad trash girl she is today. It's who she is, good and bad. Buuuuut I wanna fuck with her.

She hates the common belief of "We're vampires so we can kill blah blah." In fact, she hasn't killed a human in probably about 4 years or so. She doesn't even drink from them, normally! She also has a lot of people she dislikes, or who dislike her, due to her long history with certain groups. So what I'd love is to have someone write a loose plot with me. Here's the rundown.

Your character gets into a bit of a pickle. Ezra wanders into it, and has to decide to help you and kill someone (human/hunter/paladin/whatever -- but paladin sounds pretty dope with her being a Muslim), or fend for yourself. If it's a paladin, we can obviously riff off those religious themes to your heart's content. Obviously, I'm going to push her to help your character, but I'd love to write some cool action-y scenes with you and also lots of existential angst. BIG BONUS if your character is someone who doesn't get along with Ezra, hates her, she hates you, you have bad history, etc etc. Even better if you want to continue to write a bit and explore those themes that'll come swelling up. Maybe after they get into an argument or fight! Maybe they share a beer! Maybe they end up besties!? (Unlikely, but hey, a guy can dream)

I'm also chill with this involving more than one person or character if we want to make a group thing of it. I'd like it to be forum posts, both to flex my writing muscles and to generate some fun activity for the board.

If you want to talk more, feel free to respond here or just hit me up on Discord. My account is trashbunny#1312. This is open to anyone (yes, anyone, even you, person(s) who I don't get along with. Let's olive branch this shit for some IC drama).
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Itami
OOC: Romi
IGN: Kurayami Itami

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:09 pm

I'm gonna hit you up.
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Mag needs some Ezra closure. I'm down to plot. Gimme some.
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
Ezra

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Mag wrote:
It’s been 6 years, Mag. Why are you so obsessed with me?! JK, duh, hmu tomorrow after I have my beauty rest.
CHARACTER SHEET
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Ezra wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:55 pm
Mag wrote:
It’s been 6 years, Mag. Why are you so obsessed with me?! JK, duh, hmu tomorrow after I have my beauty rest.
F
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:36 pm

I wouldn't mind writing out some stuff - especially given Ezra was the one that Pea used to escalate herself to mayor...and now Ezra is no longer that dude with the old stinky boots.

I've been doing this now a bit- poking people pea knows but hasn't really done private or close rps outside of general chit chat in public places- yanking into shenanigans that make zero sense, except to pea who is hanging off a cliff with her sanity right now. So this would make tons of sense for her. Along with her Liander rawr and angst and that whole piece from the past
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:51 pm

I’m down. Message me. I have fezra pics
Ezra

Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:10 am

ladypeacek wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:36 pm
I wouldn't mind writing out some stuff - especially given Ezra was the one that Pea used to escalate herself to mayor...and now Ezra is no longer that dude with the old stinky boots.

I've been doing this now a bit- poking people pea knows but hasn't really done private or close rps outside of general chit chat in public places- yanking into shenanigans that make zero sense, except to pea who is hanging off a cliff with her sanity right now. So this would make tons of sense for her. Along with her Liander rawr and angst and that whole piece from the past
Oh man, some Pea angst would be good. Ezra has a lot of feels about Pea and Seyda and Liander and not many of those feels are good, though a lot are nostalgic. I think Itami would like to be involved (double the people Ezra has Complicated Feelings™️ about), would you be down for a 3-person multi-paladin big romping life-or-death (That ends in life obviously lol) fight?
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 am

ophelia wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:51 pm
I’m down. Message me. I have fezra pics
A. Obviously I want a billion Fezra pics.

B. I also want some ophelia angst so win/win! I’ll message ya.
CHARACTER SHEET
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:37 am

I can try for angst but she’s disgustingly joyous these days!