Miss Goodie-Two-Shoes

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:49 am

ophelia wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:37 am
I can try for angst but she’s disgustingly joyous these days!
It’s okay. Ezra has enough angst for the entire city.
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Rhet
OOC: sid
IGN: Rhet
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:08 am

Rhet could likely stand some Ezra closure in the near future.
S C H I A R A F F A | | D R E S T O N
spookie
IGN: spookie

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:12 am

Oh I'm so glad I read this post. I've missed a lot of stuff, but had no idea the girlie in the red room today was the same Ezra as years ago in tavern. Had me scratching me head for a second.

-M
Mahorela
Noguera
OOC: Jo
IGN: Noguera
Graphic Artist: Navi

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:14 am

I've been holding back pitching Noguera's name in here for the others that should come first (characters that have known Ezra and are anxious for some delicious story), but of course, I'd love for them to meet sometime!
Ezra

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 pm

Rhet wrote:
TFW everyone wants closure and not reconciliation. 😭 Of course we can work that out, any time you’d like. Ez has been avoiding that one for too long.
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:38 pm

spookie wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:12 am
Oh I'm so glad I read this post. I've missed a lot of stuff, but had no idea the girlie in the red room today was the same Ezra as years ago in tavern. Had me scratching me head for a second.

-M
Haha, Yep, Ez came out as a trans woman and got clean in 2017 ish. :)
Noguera wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:14 am
I've been holding back pitching Noguera's name in here for the others that should come first (characters that have known Ezra and are anxious for some delicious story), but of course, I'd love for them to meet sometime!
I would love that!! Ez doesn’t have too many friends these days even tho she’s so outgoing haha, she could use meeting new people (for better or for worse).
CHARACTER SHEET
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:21 pm

Ezra wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:10 am
ladypeacek wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:36 pm
I wouldn't mind writing out some stuff - especially given Ezra was the one that Pea used to escalate herself to mayor...and now Ezra is no longer that dude with the old stinky boots.

I've been doing this now a bit- poking people pea knows but hasn't really done private or close rps outside of general chit chat in public places- yanking into shenanigans that make zero sense, except to pea who is hanging off a cliff with her sanity right now. So this would make tons of sense for her. Along with her Liander rawr and angst and that whole piece from the past
Oh man, some Pea angst would be good. Ezra has a lot of feels about Pea and Seyda and Liander and not many of those feels are good, though a lot are nostalgic. I think Itami would like to be involved (double the people Ezra has Complicated Feelings™️ about), would you be down for a 3-person multi-paladin big romping life-or-death (That ends in life obviously lol) fight?
I am down for how many whoevers in a romp of most kinds! (there are some pea would admittedly need permission slips for but everything else is fair game!)
Rhet
OOC: sid
IGN: Rhet
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Ezra wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 pm
Rhet wrote:
TFW everyone wants closure and not reconciliation. 😭 Of course we can work that out, any time you’d like. Ez has been avoiding that one for too long.
i mean, either way, its not gonna happen very willingly from rhet's side but it's probably time, guys, lets put this shit to bed.
S C H I A R A F F A | | D R E S T O N
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:06 pm

Ezra wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:10 am
ladypeacek wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:36 pm
I wouldn't mind writing out some stuff - especially given Ezra was the one that Pea used to escalate herself to mayor...and now Ezra is no longer that dude with the old stinky boots.

I've been doing this now a bit- poking people pea knows but hasn't really done private or close rps outside of general chit chat in public places- yanking into shenanigans that make zero sense, except to pea who is hanging off a cliff with her sanity right now. So this would make tons of sense for her. Along with her Liander rawr and angst and that whole piece from the past
Oh man, some Pea angst would be good. Ezra has a lot of feels about Pea and Seyda and Liander and not many of those feels are good, though a lot are nostalgic. I think Itami would like to be involved (double the people Ezra has Complicated Feelings™️ about), would you be down for a 3-person multi-paladin big romping life-or-death (That ends in life obviously lol) fight?
Seyda also has some Ezra related angst, so just lemme know :)
Ferris
OOC: Bree
IGN: Ferris
Lineage: O’Collin

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Hi!

Ferris doesn’t have any Ezra related angst, but I think it’d be interesting for them to meet since their personalities could either clash or get along. Who knows? :) Always happy to write with someone new.
O’Cᴏʟʟɪɴ | Cᴀᴅᴇɴ
CS