Questing Plots

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Noguera
OOC: Jo
IGN: Noguera
Graphic Artist: Navi

Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:26 am

Hey, guys!

So, that suction power sure is weird, right? Just go around biting a lot of vampires. That seems really nonconsensual, though, from a roleplay aspect, so let's make some roleplay out of it!

I know for a fact that Noguera bit one Miss drewbeary just now, which is what made me think of this idea in the first place. I recognized the name from here, and he felt awful about doing it without permission. As for anyone else he might have latched onto, feel free to join in!

Here's what I'm thinking: Now that Noguera is around powering, I've posted an ad for willing participants for this Suction quest. Those willing to help, feel free to sound off and we can make a thread out of it? Or not. Those not willing to help, but Noguera's already bit on your character? We'll write it out, for better or worse for our characters. Noguera is desperate not to fail this quest. Desperate people do desperate things...

Just a thought! I hope everyone is well in this time of crisis.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:06 am

Ez! I've already moved her near you for the quest, but we can absolutely write a lil thing. Good intro for them, too.
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Noguera
OOC: Jo
IGN: Noguera
Graphic Artist: Navi

Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:13 am

You drain much more blood than you usually could from Ezra, siphoning it into the bag as you go.
The bag is finally full. You upend it into your mouth. The blood burns as it goes down, but in an almost pleasant, if slightly unnerving, way. As the last drop passes your lips, you feel a new strength in your lungs and in your fangs.

Thank you to everyone who participated! Ezra was the very last one needed, and I would love to write something up about that. A little blood exchange roleplay, or something.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:15 am

Noguera wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:13 am
You drain much more blood than you usually could from Ezra, siphoning it into the bag as you go.
The bag is finally full. You upend it into your mouth. The blood burns as it goes down, but in an almost pleasant, if slightly unnerving, way. As the last drop passes your lips, you feel a new strength in your lungs and in your fangs.

Thank you to everyone who participated! Ezra was the very last one needed, and I would love to write something up about that. A little blood exchange roleplay, or something.
Hot. 🥴
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Ember
OOC: Flower
IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
Graphic Artist: Self

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:04 pm

This was fun! Would be down to do mini roleplay sessions with anyone powering a vamp who needs questing help. :] Let's make this a thing!
Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.
Xaviera
IGN: Xaviera

Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:58 pm

I'd love to read this!
I think I need some time away
I took a little time I prayed
We gon' be alright ok
Alright ok, alright ok, alright

x - x
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:29 pm

Ready and willing to help with any future questing RPs! Sign me up!
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben