Do YOU hate Ezra?

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:50 pm

Aziza wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:45 pm
I don't hate Ezra nor do any of my chars - nor dislike her enough to take out a hit tbf - but this does sounds awesome and I look forward to seeing what comes of it. Kudos to you for taking this chance and giving the community an opportunity for some badass conflict writing without OOC drama. <3
Thank you! I’m hoping even if people don’t bite, we writers see this and think, “Okay. This is happening and can happen,” and I hope if nothing else, it inspires more of that OOC conflict-free IC drama and plotting.
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Ember
OOC: Flower
IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
Graphic Artist: Self

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:11 pm

I would do it but Em doesn't even hate Ez. So that makes it hard, even though I want to do something like this so much. :(
Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.
Greyce
IGN: Greyce

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:54 pm

I hope that lots of fun writing comes from this, and that you find the right party(ies) you need to succeed. Unfortunately Greyce doesn't hate anyone enough to take out a hit, and she doesn't hate Ezra (anymore). I look forward to seeing the outcome if it gets posted!
cause you are, the only one
Itami
OOC: Romi
IGN: Kurayami Itami

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:52 pm

So am I really the only one with a character that hates Ezra? LOLOL
Ezra

Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Itami wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:52 pm
So am I really the only one with a character that hates Ezra? LOLOL
Lots of dislike these days, less hate. 😂 I still wanna do that thread we mentioned, so I’mma hit you up with that later tonight.
CHARACTER SHEET
Kee
IGN: Kee
Graphic Artist: Various

Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Honestly this excites me. I had a similar idea that I mentioned to Kris and Sam when things were being hashed out yet.

Unfortunately I don't have anybody that would want to take a hit out on Ez. But I do hope to see you get some good writings out of it.

My idea was along these lines too:

"Again it makes for a decent writing challenge, and to be honest not knowing whom took out the contract is also an intregal part of the writing. It will annoy and upset my character, yes, but they would also respect the Mercs for doing their duty and not giving up a name... although my brain of course goes....well a true merc will divulge any information for the right price, unless it is specifically entailed in the contract details that it cannot be exposed etc... BUT that could be an even more fun angle to write! Like clearly it isnt gonna happen (as laid out by the rules) but what fun to try and bribe your way into more information!?"
|I'm Just A Misfit|Familia Supra Omnia|
-Leitha-Wanzie-Frey-
+Xed's Wardenbrat+Cannibal+Anders' Keewi+Keahi's Chesna+
In shame and sorrow recast; by fire and shadow, reforged.
Ezra

Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:20 pm

Yesssss. I hope so many more people who decide to do IC contracts decide to hash it out OOC first. I think it could be SO fun and still have our lovely IC drama and factions but with less personal stress and more collaboration.
CHARACTER SHEET