The Clandestine (Open Plotter)

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Simon
OOC: TJ
IGN: HUMAN

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Hey. Sup.

So, there's this RP I started some time back called The Clandestine that focused on the powers of this city. I only managed to get one post done (before IRL things interfered with all creative pursuits), but, for sure, my characters aren't the only ones powering, nor are they the only ones with any history and experience with powering in this city.

In fact, I would wager that every experience is unique and different.

That said, the main goal of The Clandestine was, simply, to show each character attempting to get a level of whichever power from the guilds, which all have such a unique personality of their own.

My approach was to use the information found on the RBC Wikipedia for canonical information about the guilds, including setting and listed descriptions and traits. The rest is free to interpretation (as are most things in RBC, which is the fun part)!

So, this RP is now going from closed to open. Below are links to the descriptions about each of the guilds and the powers they offer. How was your character's experience getting them? These damn guilds sure hold all the secrets, don't they?

WIKIPEDIA LINKS NOTE ON VISIBILITY: Unlike other buildings such as banks, pubs and lairs, most guild buildings are hidden and not easily seen. You know you are at the guild only from the text you see when standing in the actual square. From the surrounding squares, a guild looks like an ordinary black square. —RBC Wikipedia

NOTE ON TERMINOLOGY: Depending on the context, "guild" may refer either to an individual guild tier building, or to the in-game society or group that host three such buildings. In some cases where the moving nature of hidden guilds are emphasized, the Peacekeepers may be excluded from what one mean by "guilds". —RBC Wikipedia

All that I ask is that you add a quote of the power or guild description (or both) from the Wikipedia to your post. Like below:
"The Allurists Guild is one of the secret guilds in RavenBlack City. As their name suggests, they focus on perfecting a vampires social abilities. Eloquence and seduction as well as sharp attentiveness towards others are on the curriculum. —RavenBlack City Encyclopedia
"Perception is a power that gives a vampire a supernatural hearing, eye-sight and sense of smell. It allows hearing the tiniest sounds from a long distance. The perceptive vampire can tell the true nature of a human a block away, or hear the metallic clinkering of coins in a heavy purse.—RavenBlack City Encyclopedia
You don't have to add ellipses to the Encyclopedia quotes or leave them unfinished. I just really like The Foundation series.
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Here for this!
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:13 pm

This is a really neat idea and I can't wait to read what comes of it!