Underworld

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
GrimreaperMoon
OOC: Trisha
IGN: GrimreaperMoon
Clan: Ferry
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:52 pm

In search of a writer who is knowledgeable about Greek mythology about the Underworld. I write a character who in her past had an occupation which included travel to the Underworld and as a soul collector. She would bring these souls to the Lord of the Underworld for him to deal out their fate. I have already written out a post with my character bringing a soul to the Underworld. I'm pretty excited about this plot as I haven't really explored much of my character's past as a grimreaper. I am always open to discuss this further if anyone is interested :). Lately, I've been in the mood to write and develop my character further so yeah if anyone is interested, please reach out :).
Batrisha's Moon Eyes| Ferrymen's Reaper | ~Anima's Moon-Mon~
Moon Girl's Mini Moon
Maren
IGN: Maren
Lineage: Sparrow der Toten
Graphic Artist: Navi

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Reach out to тєαgαη#3581

She knows the most of anyone I’ve met regarding Greek mythology. She’s given permission for contact.

Happy writing!
Kiia
IGN: KIIA

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:34 pm

Maren wrote:
Reach out to тєαgαη#3581

She knows the most of anyone I’ve met regarding Greek mythology. She’s given permission for contact.

Happy writing!
Ditto to this, as well as Melanctha's writer. Between the two of them, it's an unstoppable force of knowledge.
Chickadee | Starling
GrimreaperMoon
OOC: Trisha
IGN: GrimreaperMoon
Clan: Ferry
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:17 am

Maren wrote:
Reach out to тєαgαη#3581

Happy writing!
Thank you! Im not able to find her through discord though o.o!
Batrisha's Moon Eyes| Ferrymen's Reaper | ~Anima's Moon-Mon~
Moon Girl's Mini Moon