A stuttered cry for help, explained

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Fitz
OOC: Sam
IGN: Fitz

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:36 pm

This is the post.

I wanted to explain this post a little. In the post, Fitz and his...lets call her friend, are debating Fitz publicly asking for friends. Fitz's friend does not want him to do it, she is scared that he will be hurt if no one replies, and Fitz doesn't feel like he has any other option.

Over the last year Fitz has been kept prisioner by his boss, he has been beaten into submission - and now that his boss thinks he has him completely under control, Fitz is finally allowed out. But, Fitz is alone.

Fitz stutters, no one knows why (cept me) but it can not be cured. He wants a pen-pal so he can talk without having to worry about his stutter. He posted his Ad on every paper (though I don't use my Necro account...not sure Fitz has one on there) and now he is sat in his office waiting for a reply.

The post is open for everyone to join in, but I'd like to keep it as posts over a web PM system or a chat messenger.

Thanks,
Sam.
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:19 am

Is this still a thing?
π•Š β„‚ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben