City of Life (Working Title)

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Wed May 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Adrienne wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:28 pm
There's a few places I have had many of my characters (And I write a lot) visit. Like the local diner that Aryn works at, or the Cathedral that's a few blocks from Kinley's apartment, I love writing little things like that. If you would like, I can give you a list of my character's favorite haunts! Ciao~

KK

Preferably, you would write a short story that takes place at the ones you want to write about!

I don't imagine that the story has to revolve around the location itself, but it can. I think the most inportant thing is letting us know during the storybwhere on the grid it is.

Maybe as stories are added and we get enough, I'll put together a map that has all of these places on it. I really love the idea of moving Alex on the grid and being able to think "there's Denny's" and "there's the club Nyxx works at" etc.
Adrienne
IGN: Adrienne-
Lineage: McKay

Wed May 09, 2018 9:31 pm

Ooooooh! That sounds fun! Adri actually works at a strip club called Katz, it's on Jaded and 35th! I actually just wrote an RP about it :P Maybe I can write a solo piece soon involving it!
THEIR | Katelyn's | Matthias' | HOUND
Peace | Love | Holy Water