Fav

Are you seeking advice from fellow writers, or perhaps have something valuable to share or discuss? Use this section to do just that and help strengthen our community! Post in our "References" thread, or browse, for the best tips and tricks. Discuss writing topics from character creation and world building, to sentence structure and grammar for flow. Whatever your technical and creative needs, find those resources and discussions here!
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Was curious. Who is your favorite author? What is your favorite story/series? Etc?

Mine is Isaac Asimov. Not exactly fitting for a place like RBC, but there it is. The Foundation series, of course.

I also dig Eoin Colfer and his Artemis Fowl series. Artemis was my childhood friend. As a lonely kid with no friends and who spent all of their time reading, the characters in my favorite stories became my friends. I also liked his story Airman.

Shakespeare is a given, of course. Hamlet.
Madadh
IGN: Grin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:44 am

I don’t even know if I have a favorite, anymore.

RP has ruined books for me.
unexpressed emotions will never die.
they are buried alive and will come forth later in
- - - .u g l i e r . w a y s. - - -
sigmund freud
Lyric
OOC: Danielle
IGN: Lyric

Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 am

I can't say I have a favourite author, perse, there are a number that I will gravitate toward first Gaiman, Poppy Brite (Billy Martin), both Rices, George RR Martin, King, Goodkind, Robert Jordan... mostly fantasy/sci fi/horror of course but my all time favourite series, I could read over and over and not get bored is, without hesitation; Sherlock Holmes.
꧁Fated꧂