LINES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH:

Are you seeking advice from fellow writers, or perhaps have something valuable to share or discuss? Use this section to do just that and help strengthen our community! Post in our "References" thread, or browse, for the best tips and tricks. Discuss writing topics from character creation and world building, to sentence structure and grammar for flow. Whatever your technical and creative needs, find those resources and discussions here!
Danny Jones
IGN: -Sugar-

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 am

So it was only fitting when his little caramel-skinned valkyrie infiltrated your raid with ten of his best, and put twenty bullets in your chest with the kind of vindictive, all-encompassing efficiency that terrain advantage, surprise, and a broken heart will grant anyone with enough experience and will.

But it doesn't start like that, either.
it ain't no woman flesh and blood:
it's that damned old rodeo.
Fred
IGN: Albert+Knox

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:51 am

He is misconstructed and he doesn’t align with the earth’s rotation, but he knows his way around a body. He knows your body like it’s his own.
It's that time of year again. Getting colder. Reminds me of how much you loved this awful weather. The cold - not much back home, but we always traveled around now, didn't we? New York, Chicago, all the places filled with people and snow and freeze. You always kept me from freezing.
You spill cereal all over your lap, stomach and then all over the floor because the bowl upends when you jump off the couch to run to your bathroom and blow burning, screaming chunks all over the bathroom floor, the hallway. You totally miss the toilet. It gets everywhere and you're crying big, ugly sobs and wiping the tears all over your face.
Elijah
OOC: Cia
IGN: Talon
Graphic Artist: Harvey

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Tori wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:30 pm
Ahead, the wind bullies a street sign. STOP, it pleas, rubicund yet stolid. The air slides its slender fingers between the flaps of your military jacket, crawling up the curve of your stomach and over your chest, leaving you breathless as it wraps around you and envelopes you. STOP. The metal is bent, as if shouldering the relentless storm. You are bent much the same way, heavy limbs sluggish in the cold; you are windswept; you are helpless; you are glacial. STOP.
UNSUB wrote: He says, "Kill the alarm, Sarah," and you correct, "Bitch. Kill the alarm, bitch."

He says, "Kill the alarm. Bitch."

And she does it, and then you keep the gun on him and you walk them inside their home.

And no other lights come on.

The neighbors are sure it's nothing.
UNSUB wrote:The house doesn't burn all at once. It's an escalation.

It starts slow.
Charlie wrote:I take a drink of my gin and then spew it, because Wilson decides to hit me, after all.

I spend the first day of the Prohibition with a black eye and a hangover.
Greyce wrote:It's here, where it's quiet and you're not alone but you can pretend you are, that you let it out. You bellow your rage into the trees and shake them with your sound. You drop on your knees and you beat your fists into the dry earth like a child having a tantrum. You're the only one who ends up dirty and bloody. The path remains the same.
Deston wrote:Everett tells God that he's thankful for his family, and all he's been given. He asks him softer, like he's trying to keep it secret from you in the midnight quiet of your shared bedroom, filled only with the shallow breath you tried to hold, for the courage to do- something.

You'll wake up later and wonder what.
Koji wrote:Looking at a guy my size you'd think I was heavily into sports, like some built American jock you see on the telly running down centre field.

Get fucked.

I have nothing against sports, the equipment just seemed to have an issue with me; especially in high school.

Moving from Belfast to Tokyo was a shock to the system to say the least. I won't linger on all the cultural clashes that happened, they were embarrassing. Tokyo was where I met Baba, the woman I'm convinced gave me all her traits instead of her dick of a son, Hideo.

Needless to say I was a very angry kid.
Koji wrote: It wasn't sport. This was sport.
Vex wrote:when everything hurts, you may as well be productive while you bleed.
Raleigh wrote:The colours of the world washed away into something bleak and it feels a hell of a lot like there's nothing holding you up anymore - more of a life line than puppet strings and it's gone. They're gone.
[ AIN'T IT STRANGE WHAT WE DO TO FEEL ALL RIGHT? ]
[ WE WANT FLESH: FLESH FOR FANTASY ]
Raleigh's
Amaya_Shannis
OOC: Brandi
IGN: Amaya_Shannis
Clan: Ferryman
Lineage: O'Reilly/Pacherontis

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:21 am

Michiru wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 am

A blonde, a redhead and a brunette walk into a bar.

The blonde was an enemy most of your life.
The redhead is so sweet and kind.
The brunette is your exwife whom you still care for.

All three want you.

Which do you choose? Which would have more fun and be the best for you?

You choose a beer. A big one, because its the safest decision right then.
But I'm not fading
No one can save me

NightWatch Guardian
Pub Manager, The Guardian's Outpost
Ferrymen
Deston
IGN: Descended
Graphic Artist: harv

Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Elijah wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:04 am

There's blood in the wind, and your hounds are howling. The moon is out, and you buy them each a plane ticket to halfway across the world for their hunt. You're sure Joshua is waiting outside, so you buy a third.

You cannot give them justice, so you'll give them vengeance.

You've always had a bit of a talent for giving people what they want rather than what they need, after all.

You go ahead and call it love, for lack of a better definition.
DESTON CLARC
Oberon
OOC: Cia
IGN: Taltos Oberon
Lineage: Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Deen

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:46 am

Greyce wrote:But the thing about you being an asshole is.
I'm gay.

And I love you.
You stupid wonderful assholes

|MAHORELA-AMANDINE|
|SCHIARAFFA|
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 am

Josephine wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:53 pm
Thick tresses of jet black spun out in inky tendrils. Almond shaped eyes, so dark as to almost appear black, slowly turned dull as the rictus of death took her.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Airey wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:57 pm
funky cunt buckets.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 pm

Alex Ayres wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm
Airey wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:57 pm
funky cunt buckets.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
Jenny
IGN: Jenny
Clan: House of Silence
Lineage: O’Collin
Graphic Artist: Harv

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:26 am

Jeff Wheeler wrote:He had a barbed whip for a tongue and it drew blood whenever he spoke.
C S   •   J O U R N A L
L I Z   •   D E Z   •   D E E   •   H I L D A   •   D A L Y
O ’ C O L L I N   •   H O U S E   O F   S I L E N C E