LINES TO FALL IN LOVE WITH:

Are you seeking advice from fellow writers, or perhaps have something valuable to share or discuss? Use this section to do just that and help strengthen our community! Post in our "References" thread, or browse, for the best tips and tricks. Discuss writing topics from character creation and world building, to sentence structure and grammar for flow. Whatever your technical and creative needs, find those resources and discussions here!
Rhet
OOC: sid
IGN: Rhet
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:36 am

#YOUGOGRINCOCO
S C H I A R A F F A | | D R E S T O N
ira
IGN: ira

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Kingsley wrote:So if you're gonna break my heart, just break it...and if you're gonna take your shot, then take it.

If you made up your mind, then make it. Make this fast..

If you ever loved me,

Have mercy
[ WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE AND WHERE ARE ALL THE GODS? ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ WHERE'S THE STREETWISE HERCULES TO FIGHT THE RISING ODDS? ]
Eli Hartley
OOC: nobody
IGN: Eli Hartley

Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Legs and arms and shoulders that never did seem to adapt to being outside despite frequency. Just peeled and grew more awful freckles like the snake-shed unveiling of new constellations.
go away Image
from my rotting body flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity

character sheet
Claws
OOC: Keo
IGN: Claws
Graphic Artist: Tex

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am

DeSoto wrote:a whole world of white, black and grey and Claws was the only one he'd found made of colour; bright, vivid and dazzling.
Just take my whole heart with that one.

I'm serious, it was one of the things you read and stop and just kinda stare at your screen like 'this just hit me in the fucking heart.' It's beautiful and you now write for Halsey.
In and out like a motherfucking thief
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:28 am

Shine wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:35 am
Her rest came as white began building around her, until the snowy shroud left behind nothing more than an undisturbed winter wonderland.
Haunting and beautiful.
Mirra
IGN: Mirra

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:48 am
Rubber skids on wet pavement and metal twists around body, soft skin, and again around metal and concrete crashing together, car wrapping around a body wrapping around a pole, shattering your quiet, oh, city, the cabbie flying out of his front window like a god flying down to earth in all its unnatural glory. The tinkling of glass! The rattling of brains! The red umbrella!

The drunk sees it all, and it all happens in less than a minute.

And then again it’s quiet.

He laughs once. Keeps walking. Sings his song.

Oh, window
Oh, rain
Oh, city.

The image dissipates into smoke. The bulul sits with the dumbness and all-knowing of the ancestors. Magwayen doesn’t know what she’s seen, or why she’s seen it, or who sent her that little movie, but by and by she hears ambulance sirens wailing down the street.

When she can find her feet, she will peer out of her window like so many rubberneckers to confirm what she's already seen. She will follow the drunk home. She will knock on his door. She will say, teach me that song, and with a winning smile invite herself in for a little drink.
Gorgeous imagery and the varied sentence structure/length makes it easy and compelling to read. I enjoyed the whole piece, but especially this.
DANNY | NATHAN | SCOOTER | WESLEY
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Mirra wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:59 pm
Gorgeous imagery and the varied sentence structure/length makes it easy and compelling to read. I enjoyed the whole piece, but especially this.
Ahhh, thank you! that's really nice, you're great
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
Yawa

Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:50 am

xxsacrificexx wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:46 pm
You sever. You sever that link and with it all of the unspoken rules you hung over your own head. With it, all of the shoulders you had to stand on, all of the hands that would catch you when you fell.
fu
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Mag wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:50 am
xxsacrificexx wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:46 pm
You sever. You sever that link and with it all of the unspoken rules you hung over your own head. With it, all of the shoulders you had to stand on, all of the hands that would catch you when you fell.
fu
D: wut
Yawa

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:39 am

Phineas wrote:Phineas had tested a volatile boundary and his search for happy.
what the fuck dude
it's so creamy
it's so creamy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
𝕊 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 𝔸 ℝ 𝔸 𝔽 𝔽 𝔸
R I O T
Banner by Ben