CoF/PLL/SC/RBC Movies present Halloween Haunt!

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
melanctha
OOC: Liz
IGN: melanctha
Lineage: Demarchis-Cuan
Graphic Artist: Josh

Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:08 am

Join us as we haunt the city and celebrate the Halloween season for a multi-venue pub crawl! Watch this space for information from each of the venues and for more details on the larger crawl events!
Dulcius ex Asperis | Owner, reverie | Cuan War Priestess
Freedom begins when you get out of the cage you built.
Smerberous
Reporter
OOC: Bekkah
IGN: Smerberous
Lineage: Ma’Khadok
Graphic Artist: Meg

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Hi everyone!

Halloween is the season that people really get into (willingly) scaring the living daylights out of themselves... Whether it's looking up creepypasta online, brushing up on urban legends with your friends, indulging in some Poe at home, or reading the Brothers Grimm at the library, everyone enjoys scary stories to some extent or another.

Join us Friday, October 11th, from 9pm to 1am EST at the Cabal of Fuckery for drinks, a costume contest*, some creepy trivia, and other shenanigans!

Oh... and Don't Say "Halloween!"

C'mon. It's time for some Dark Tales at the Cabal!

[[• Costume contest is judged not just by the costume itself, but also how you, the writer, present it in your posts. ]]
Sometimes I wake up in, the wrong side of my head.

The little voices creep back in, but it's cool.
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:47 pm

This sounds as though it will be a grand time
L O K A S O N
KRKN
OOC: NONE
IGN: NONE

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:13 pm

We hope to see you there ~
Caden
Liaison
IGN: Caden
Graphic Artist: Myself

Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Oh, this looks fun. I can't wait. These have all been amazing so far.
AUCLAIR | FERRIS
ALL ALONG THERE WAS SOME INVISIBLE STRING TYING YOU TO ME

KRKN
OOC: NONE
IGN: NONE

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:32 pm

Thank you to everyone who came out for our Carnival of Creeps at KRKN last night. We had an amazing night, so much fun and excitement, music and games! The winners of our contests were as follows:

Costume Contest winner was Abel for 150k
Pub Crawl Contest winner was Ichi who found our employee Squiddy in the streets and took an awesome selfie for 150k
Carnival Game overall winner with the most points was Alluvial with 19 points and for 200k
There were also giveaways of a silver tankard that went to Joy, a ring of choice going to Sahrimir and a baby dragon going to Alluvial!

A huge thank you to our PLL Team who worked hard to make this event possible and to our host and DJ Lannair who also spearheaded the carival games! Also a special thank you to Anders who read tarots well into the morning for anyone who wished a reading.. which we all did!

Without this team these events would not be possible and without you all we could not enjoy them! So thank you and stay tuned for the next event!