Big Cat Energy Seeking More Roar

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
CaroleBaskin
IGN: CaroleBaskin

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:40 am

It's cute as a kitten that fate deigned to believe it could stop me in death. Well my darling mistress, I am stronger than ever and I've brought my all Big Cats Energy to this Hell with me. I am currently accepting new members into my army of perfectly sane feline faithful femme fatales. Initiation will be held in the deeps of the forest with the spirits therein, naked, under the great Tiger's Eye. There you will earn a tiger stripe tattoo down your cheeks (you pick which) for every shop shut down which sells or trades in kittens. We'll also be updating our blog regularly, so like and subscribe once I figure out how to show up on camera. Can't figure out if it's a vampire thing or a misunderstanding technology thing. Lot is up in the air - we'll talk about it at the meeting. Bring your own blood and something to pass around, and I don't mean meth, this isn't some Joe Narcotic event.

Also, don't think I didn't notice Joe Exotic around.

Guess you're about to find out why I'm that bitch: Carole Fucking Baskin.
Syn
IGN: Syn
Graphic Artist: Mea

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Oh Jesus. What in the hell.
In my blood memories burn like a fire.
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:03 pm