BDSM MUNCH

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:53 pm

What's a "munch"?

A munch is a social gathering for people interested in BDSM. This is a non-sexual, casual gathering for people to talk, get to know each other, and just generally shoot the shit. It can happen anywhere -- a restaurant, coffee shop, or a bar. This is simply a gathering of anyone interested in the BDSM community, who either currently partakes in BDSM in their private life, is simply interested, or whatever! It's a totally safe, fun, sex-free zone to get to know people who are interested in something that you also enjoy.

Who's allowed?

Mostly anyone. You'll need to either respond here on this post or message me privately using my contact information at the bottom if you're interested in going. Anyone -- anyone -- who is known to ignore consent, use BDSM as a manipulation tactic, or has sexually assaulted another person is not allowed. I don't care when it was. You're not allowed. If you think I'm talking about you, I am. You're not allowed.

Other than that, this is a completely politics-free zone. I don't care which city faction you belong to. Really! Any person who is cleared is allowed to go, and clearance has nothing to do with your familial or clan affiliation. This isn't about the city politics at all, and all political discussion will be banned. There's a time and place, and this ain't it. I mean it. If anyone finds themselves discussing any politics during the munch, you will get one warning. After the first warning, you're out, and you're banned from any further gatherings.

When is it?

That's up to all of us! Once I have a few people interested, I'll send out a calendar for people to pick the best times. The only requirement is that the hosts (myself and Anders) are present, but other than that, it's simply the time that fits people the best. This will likely not be on a weekend night due to my own schedule, but that's not necessarily set in stone if every single person can only come on a Saturday night.

Where is it?

We'll be reserving a room at a local bar. Drinks will be provided, since this is simply a casual setting.
((OOC: We will set up a discord channel server a day or two before the event.))

When's the sex?

Joke's on you! There is no sex. I repeat: there is no sex allowed at this event. None. You can talk about whatever you want, likely including sex since I'm sure most of us there are interested in it, but no sexual acts may occur at the munch.

After the munch, those that went and are interested will be invited at a later date a week or two afterwards to a private play party. If you don't know what a play party is, you can ask me privately. Again, this will be a private event, and you are not allowed to bring anyone without first clearing it with a host (myself and Anders). This will be held at Wyvernhall, so that we have complete control over who comes in, so no creepers are allowed. There will possibly be some informative sections at the party itself, such as shibari or how to properly take care of a submissive after the act, while they're still in sub-space (Ask if you're confused about these terms!).

I'm in!

Please respond to this post or message me privately if you're interested in coming to the munch. I hope it'll be fun for everyone, informative, and a great way to start a solidified BDSM community here in RB. I know there are tons of people here that partake in many different ways, and I hope to get to know each of you.

Peace, love, & kinky shit,
Ezra de Draak-D'dary

((Trillian: roseairies
Discord: Ezra [Micah]#6764))

OOC INFO:

Must be 18+. If I find out you are underage and trying to sneak in, I'll be a dick and report you to RB so you're not allowed in chats, and ban you from all further events. I ain't kidding.

Don't be a creep. Make sure whoever you're writing with is cool with the things you are writing -- before you write it. The munch itself is strictly non-sexual in action, and much stricter ground rules will be laid out for writing the play party.

Discord. All interactions will be held on a private Discord channel. You may not hand this link out to anyone. Anyone. I will personally hand the link out to those who want to come, to prevent anyone who may be predatory/underage from joining. You must join the Discord munch channel before being allowed to go to the party. If it disagrees with your schedule, that's totally fine. Join the group, silence it, and send me a message saying why you can't participate, and as long as there have been no consent-issues in the past, it'll be totally fine. This is simply a way for me to keep track of whoever wants to join.

Just be nice, y'all. Be nice IC, and be nice OOC. This will not devolve into a dick-waving contest, and if it does, I'll immediately shut it down. This is a non-political, non-shit talking, non-pissing contest event. It's just for fun, and a way for our characters to connect. Plz don't ruin this for anyone.
Last edited by Ezra on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Dahlia
IGN: Dahlia-
Graphic Artist: Mea

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 am

You already know I'm in, sis.
Xedanis
OOC: None
IGN: None
Clan: None
Lineage: None
Graphic Artist: None

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 am

If wifey's in, then of course I'm in. ;)
Aida
OOC: Sara
IGN: Aida

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:16 am

Count me in!
familia supra omnia
Vex Azzy Tyliana Akujin Belial Anders Xander
Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.
Koj
OOC: Keo
IGN: Koj
Graphic Artist: AVA: Harv SIG: Tex

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:18 am

I'm curious.
Oriel // Gealach // Jin
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -
Get off my lawn.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:20 am

In case it wasn't made clear, even people who are just curious can stop by the munch (to get a feel for the community we're trying to grow), and if they're still curious, the party itself when it comes! There's no obligation to do anything. Come and go as you want. :)
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Koj
OOC: Keo
IGN: Koj
Graphic Artist: AVA: Harv SIG: Tex

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

Count me in then.
Oriel // Gealach // Jin
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -