Tons of Events!!

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:32 am

To sign up for any of these events, you can respond here, just make sure to let me know which event you are signing up for!!

Zombie Apocalypse

The zombies are coming- IF, you want them to, that is. We've been having trouble nailing down a good time but it keeps being requested.

This will require sign ups. I need AT LEAST 16 players for this to be any fun- but the more the merrier!

Date: Saturday, October 14th.
Time: 2pm EST.

I will be the narrator. Someone will be a scientist. Someone will be a hunter. The rest will be divided between human and zombie and it is a battle to the death! Will zombies take over the world, or will the humans stomp them out! This is a live action role play event.

Make sure to spread the word and send your friends AND enemies over! It's gonna be a night of gore and and guts.

Back to Back Movie Night:
In honor of HALLOWEEN- I am scheduling two movie nights, back to back.

They will begin promptly at 7pm EST in the room CITY EVENT.  Popcorn and drinks will be served. Come out and have some Halloween fun!

Wednesday, October 25th will be - Nightmare Before Christmas starring Jack Skellington!

Thursday, October 26th will be - Halloween H2O starring Michael Meyers!

Matched by the Mayor
Here is how this works:

1- You need to fill out the information below and submit privately to me on the As it Is forum- http://ravenblackgen.proboards.com/

2- Be patient. As the place is new, it might take time to gather apps and start matching.

3- I'm not a miracle worker. Don't be an ass to me if it does not result in forever love.

(All answers remain private- I swear on my mayor hat)

Questions:
Name:
Species:
Fully powered (yes or no):
Single,poly,open:
Preference for match to be single, poly or open:
Absolutely no way in hell match me with these people:
Any current love interests:
Favorite drink:
Favorite activities:
Best first date idea:
Binding one day or never in hell:
Views on bloodlines vs clan:
Childer first or partner first:
Most attractive trait in a partner:
Most attractive physical feature in a partner:
Last edited by ladypeacek on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Lineage: de Draak
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:51 am

I'll sign up as a sire. The last sire swap was fun.
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
In this twilight how dare you speak of grace

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
Dae
IGN: Dae-Hyun
Lineage: Kim

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Shame I can not enter as a sire, I would very much enjoy that and as I am looking to start that time of my life...guess I will need to do it the old fashioned way.

Looking forward to this.
| Aki ~ My Salvation | Sacrifice ~ My Heart | Gir ~ My Soul |
| Let him who would move the world first move himself - Socrates |
Michiru
OOC: Dee
IGN: Michiru
Lineage: Matriarch din Kolesi

Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Dae wrote:
Shame I can not enter as a sire, I would very much enjoy that and as I am looking to start that time of my life...guess I will need to do it the old fashioned way.

Looking forward to this.
We can help each other Dae. It will be a fun thing to watch. We should use this time effectively. It would appear I am ineligible this round as well.
~Michiru Mandruleanu din Kolesi~
~de Bouillon~
Malinovyy
OOC: Amy
IGN: CrimsonClover
Lineage: Afanasii

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Michiru wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 pm
Dae wrote:

Looking forward to this.
We can help each other Dae. It will be a fun thing to watch. We should use this time effectively. It would appear I am ineligible this round as well.
I think, much like dating before binding, having a trial period with different types and styles of sires would be an eye opening experience, and could result in great pairings that might not otherwise be discovered. It’s a good idea, though I agree a shame for those of us who are ineligible and cannot participate. With the number of citizens who have returned within the last year and are looking to get back in the swing of things, I would think the pool of potentials would open itself up quite a bit. Especially considering those who are returning from a break may not be as tired of the city’s sluggishness as some who haven’t taken a break recently.

Perhaps next round, sires could be split into two categories, those who have been active 2+ years and those less than 2 years. I look forward to seeing how this event plays out, and if it successful enough to repeat.
Malinovyy Afanasii din Kolesi
Daciana | blackdragon
Wife to Michiru Mandruleanu
ladypeacek

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:52 pm

I am looking for consistency, and experience right now and a few months as a sire in a city that has changed drastically over the years, is a risk. This event lasts for 2 months so, I need to ensure participants are able to be here for the entirety of that time. Those who have just returned, as we have all seen over the years, rarely stay consistently. Some do, but I won't make exceptions and decide who I think will or will not stay and who has the experience and who does not between certain individuals. That puts me in a precarious position where I am judging based on my own biased opinions.

I understand there are new sires, and sire swaps are usually better suited for that.
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:28 am

The other part of this is that she is looking for people who can separate their desires to push and build their lineages with what is being asked for in this event. People with more longevity in general (this is in general and NOT IN ANY WAY SPECIFIC) are less desperate for childer, so they don't push it hard. Pea is looking for people to act as sires who can provide an immersion experience to a person and then detach so they can get the experience in other places; not people who are going to be commitment surfing. In general, newer sires struggle to make themselves second during an event like this and are more likely to get in their feelings if someone doesn't "pick" them after the event is through.
ladypeacek

Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:58 am

Due to an unfortunate circumstance, the zombie event will be rescheduled for NEXT Saturday October 21 at 4pm Est.

Sorry!!

(Such is life when you gotta work cuz no one else will))