Secret Admirer

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:04 am

Lorrana wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:57 am

hey you! yeah, you! the one who left this lacey, black article on the floor. all mine now, to remind me on just how sweet you are. literally. ;)
I will need those back. I told Pea I would get them back to her... Call me!
Meli || Thia || Dea
Eli Hartley
OOC: nobody
IGN: Eli Hartley

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:08 am

I know I'm the only Eli that exists in this City;
Whomever you are, you're driving my Oscar wild(e).
from my rotting body flowers shall grow, and I am in them, and that is eternity

character sheet
RoD
IGN: Rodargo

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 am

Ember. <3 How could I ever be mad at that homicial face of yours, after such a brilliant display of verbal PWN of my heart.

Now fetch me Tacos. <.<
-RoD-

Ember
OOC: Flower
IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
Graphic Artist: Self

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:52 am

RoD wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 am
Ember. <3 How could I ever be mad at that homicial face of yours, after such a brilliant display of verbal PWN of my heart.

Now fetch me Tacos. <.<
I am not homicidal! Lies and slander!

But all of that about you is true. Tacos incoming.

Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.
Lorrana
OOC: Ashley
IGN: Lorrana
Lineage: Amandine

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:45 am

I hope
life treats you kind
And I hope
you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy
and happiness
But above all this
I wish you love

Darling be,
Where would I be without you?
Your smile, your grace,
your kindness, and your warmth,
all lead me to a better place.
You make me proud.
You make me believe,
not just in myself, but in life as well.
Opportunity. Second chances.
And it's a beautiful thing.
I adore you, my sweet be.
Thank you for having me.

I have no words to fully explain the depth of my love, my respect, my submission, the life I owe to you. Ich liebe dich, aba'le. You are my entire world.

I miss you every day, Liander.

You brought up me up from the depths and were a light when all I could see is darkness. I'm changed forever by you in the best way possible. I'm so glad you can be that light for someone else, Ian.

Damacus, I'd give you so much of myself if you'd only let me.

The years tick by and you are still gone; where, I can't know, to what end, I'll never learn.

These messages are meant for the living, but you taught me my first glimpses of life after death. I'll never forget our dances, our music, our first flowers, even those that turned to stone in a cold night's rain.

I miss you, my dusky lavender, my firstbound, whatever journey you are on, whatever sleep you are lost within. Part of me will always love you, and be with you even in death.

Sleep sweetly.

To my husband. I don't think I can put into words just how much you mean to me. You're the one that brought colour into my life even when I was beginning to believe the world was bleak and grey. We've sailed through some rough seas but we're still here and my love for you still grows more more with each day, with each smile, each laugh, each morning I get to wake up with you at my side. I live for those simple, easy moments, and of picking you up from work, or walking to get stoned in some park. I live for the tougher times, too, with the knowledge that we always come out stronger for it.
To summarise, on a scale of 1 to 10 you're a 9, and I'm the 1 you need.
There'snotenoughspace! I love you. -R

My Sweet Simon-

I cannot count the ways that it is easy to love you. The measure of the comfort and balance you bring me. The warmth and light is burning, blinding.

Thank you, always, for being my year-round love, not just my Valentine.

-Berrybutt

Sweet and soft- a lamb
But proud and fierce- a lion
Your roar brings fire to my bones,
Your arms a place to hide in.

I do a lot of hiding away,
Until you come and find me.
And when you do my heart soars high!
And turns my stress to carefree.

To Sunday.
You told me I was beautiful, then licked my face. You were cute lying on that dirty floor, with your thumb against your lip. Don’t you ever change, Sunday. I enjoyed every second of time we spent together.
-K

Raize-

I think you’re really cute. I’m pretty sure you don’t even see me. Hopefully, someday, you will see me, and find me just as interesting as I find you.

I will always love you. I will always want you to be happy, it's all I ever wanted.
Never forget that.

I'll try not to ramble, but there are countless ways that make you perfect to me. We've stuck side by side for nearly three years now, and I'll never find enough words to praise and thank you for entering my world once more. Your selfless attitude, your gentle nature to animals, and that caring heart deep down under the awkwardness. I'll always be your passenger in the car, your shoulder to lean on, and we'll be each other's light and darkness when we journey not just the City together, but the world itself.

I love you. Ich liebe dich. I can't wait to continue to watch us grow, Crow. <3

Rubi Rabbit! Bopping and hopping and murder! It's a triple flop of those smexy ears. You're so cute. I may never tell you but always know I'm watching you go.

Click of your heels. The rub of your red leather. It'll never get old. Whether I'm tripping on acid, flying with the fairy, you are still the canvas that holds all the color around us.

Lorr. A little bit of a carbon copy that I tried to be mad at but I just can't. You light up a room even when you think you shouldn't be there. You are your own spark to everyone around you. Never forget that.

To Anima, Damacus, GrimreaperMoon, Jauk, Kianna, Lannair, Malice, Mandolin, Melanctha, Moon Girl, Nemesis, ophelia, sacrifice and Whitefang.
Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you all have a great day and never forget that you are loved, even through the storms.
Chokes and bites.

Hey, DollBaby? Wanna make some magic? :D

G, there is no better person than you. The friend you have been, has been the biggest blessing I've yet to know to in this city. You touch my soul every time you hug me and tell me it will all be okay. I believe you. Thank you for reminding me who I am, every day. ~P

Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty.
In a city full of physical beauty,
You, my love, are one of the few that are as beautiful on the inside. And the purest when it come to your unending love.
My Aphrodite.

Magwayen,
the unique shape of your face is pleasant to look at. The smell of coffee and cigarettes isn’t so bad, either. I’ve left you a present because I’m sure you’ll put it to more use than I will. Happy writing, in red.

Since you found me, the good things in life have been better. Since you cared for me, I've learned what it means to matter. Because you love me, I know what that means and everything is just a little sweeter. Thank you for coming into my life, helping me put together the broken pieces and make a new life. We are bound together, heart and mind, and I know that it is real this time. I love you, forever and a day.
Dea
IGN: Dea di Luna
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Harv!

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:14 am

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
– Lao Tzu

I love the love in these submissions. Adorable.
Mahorela | Flesh of His Flesh
Sunday-Go
IGN: Sunday-Go

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 am

Lorrana wrote:

To Sunday.
You told me I was beautiful, then licked my face. You were cute lying on that dirty floor, with your thumb against your lip. Don’t you ever change, Sunday. I enjoyed every second of time we spent together.
-K
lmfao as if

and furthermore

Rubi
IGN: Rubi
Lineage: St John
Graphic Artist: Meee

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:50 pm

Lorrana wrote:

Rubi Rabbit! Bopping and hopping and murder! It's a triple flop of those smexy ears. You're so cute. I may never tell you but always know I'm watching you go.
Someone got some 'splainin' to do!
The Warren Warden
Lorrana
OOC: Ashley
IGN: Lorrana
Lineage: Amandine

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:40 am

ETA: I had a submission not go through from someone a couple of days in a row. If this happens to you, don't hesitate to come to me. I've had a few people drop me some lines and I keep my word: it'll stay between us, just as anonymous as Sarahah. ♥

My Queen,

The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.

Love always, Your Lion

Zigma - No matter what's coming in my day, I always know it will be a good one because at the end of it, I get to laugh with you. Thank you for being my vacation from the rest of the world.

Just to say I love you never seems enough. I’ve said it so many times, I’m afraid you won’t understand what I really mean when I say it. How can so much feeling, so much adoration possibly fit into those three little words. But until I find some other way of saying what I feel, then “I love you” will have to do. So no matter how many times I say it, never take it lightly, for you are my life, and my only love, I love you now more than ever before. So I promise to be your strength, whenever you are weak. I promise to be your voice when you cannot speak, I promise to be your legs when you cannot stand; and I promise to be your eyes, when you go to sleep.

You found parts of me that I didn’t know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real.

Drusilla,
When I saw you first,
It took every ounce of me
Not to kiss you.
When I saw you laugh,
It took every ounce of me
not to fall in love.
And when I saw your soul-
It took every ounce of me.

Saint Loki - You'll never understand the way you've opened my eyes, the way you've touched my heart. How amazing I think you are. You'll never see you the way I do and you'll never understand what you mean to me. Trust me when I say, you don't have to. I know. Never change. You're perfect.

There is something that the gods, have given us, a family.
There’s more to it than that, it’s hope. It’s the struggle, it’s the fact that we have all fearlessly grabbed each other’s hand and thumbed our nose at those who would have us destroyed. I may not be an overly emotional person, but I have tears in my eyes as I write this. You, you all, are the best thing that have ever happened to me; and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Joan,

Mahal kita.

I always did.

I always will.

Bean

To: Mini Moon,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day’s
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

I know I've said this a thousand times before but thank you. Thank you for saving me, understanding me even if you don't agree with me, scraping me off the pavement time and time again, and just letting me walk this path with you. I know it's been hard for you lately, but just remember that I'm incredibly proud of you and no matter what you discover at the end of this new road, you'll always be the yin to my yang.

I have no idea how to describe the weird, but I'm pretty okay with that. Always remember you are nowhere near as ridiculous as you think you are. I see you. Now do yourself a favor and bring me your hair brush.

Dear anyone that does not receive one of these 'Secret Admirer Messages',
Just because someone hasn't said it does not mean you are not loved, so this message is for you, a reminder that out there you've been someone's reason to touch themselves at least once and probably will be once again. Love is not just a sexual or romantic connection, it can be the love of family and friends too. Go forth and spread the love. Or don't. I'm not your boss. x

Lilly,

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I hope that one day we can be more than "just friends"

Indignatione mea,
I love you more than I can express with words. You are infinitely patient with me and you love me so unconditionally, I am in awe of you every day. I am proud to be your partner and I hope to make you a fraction of how happy you make me.
Kitten

I love you. Ich liebe dich. I can't wait to continue to watch us grow, Crow. <3

I am for you, I love you.
You make me feel good,
And happy,
And safe.

My stomach's full of butterflies,
My chest is tight to burst.

We'll grow old together
Stay with me for now,
And forever.

Honey, I think you need a beer.

All hail Queen Julia of House Pacherontis, First of her name. Long may she reign.

I love you so much I hope you die for it as I die when I look at the laceration of your mouth. I never wanted this exquisite burden. I think about holding your hand and walking into the sun. I think about the little death, burning so hot we both give up our bones.

I didn't expect to meet you. But when I did I've come to realise I never knew what living was without you. I feel like I've known you longer than I have, in other lives, and I hope to know you in the next. You're rough around the edges, moody, frustrating and no one gets under my skin quite like you; you're hot and you're cold, yet you've saved me. You protect me. You chase away the dark and you go out of your way to make me laugh. Or make dumb trips at night to get me tuna and Milky Bar yogurt. Thank you for encouraging me to stay soft, and accepting me for the discovery I never expected - the one you helped me find. I love you. You big dweeb.

You are the darkness.
When we need to slow down;
see and be nothing.
You are there, to wrap us in your comfort:
The night sky. A dark room.
And against the odds,
we will forever be in bloom.

This is dumb. You're not. Your ass looks good in tights. I feel pho you. I'm bad at this.
Last edited by Lorrana on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeSoto
OOC: Tex
IGN: DeSoto

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:59 am

You little shit.
- the world crumbled once, but here you are -
- M A R E K -