RBC Prom: Theme Voting!

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Thu May 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Hey there!

A few of us, alongside KRKN's own Port Luna Live, have decided that a fun event for the entire city would be having our very own RBC Prom! So many of us never got this experience, and we think it'd be an exciting, fun way to bring the entire city together. It doesn't matter what faction of the city you're from, what your history is, or who you're friends with -- you're officially invited! This is a completely apolitical, no bias, neutral event. The prom will include the expected things like drinks and snacks, alongside games, trophies to win, and the ever-popular Lannair Cuan as a live DJ during the event!

Before it all gets solidified, though, we want to hear what themes YOU would like to see. At the bottom of this post is a link to a survey that we hope you'll fill out, so that the most popular theme can be chosen for this event. The event itself will be held with Port Luna Live, and more details will follow. For now, the tentative date for the prom is Saturday, June 30th, 2018.

Please, fill out this survey and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact some of us involved in the prom, or hop on over to The Reaper's Arms, where an ongoing discussion will be happening until the event!

Hope to see you all at the prom!

THEME QUESTIONNAIRE (Closes JUNE 7th)

If you have questions, feel free to reach out to:
Ezra (Ezra#6764)
Ember Argent (EmberArgent#1711)
Moon Girl (Moon Girl#9114)
LadyLorrana (Dismeanie#9082)
Bo_Olsson (Bo.Olsson#6596)

Or hop on over to The Reaper's Arms for live discussion!
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Ember
OOC: Flower
IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
Graphic Artist: Self

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:51 am

Today is the last day to vote for the prom theme! If you haven't already, please head to the link before we close it off and cast your vote.

Thank you for your time, and see you all at Prom!
Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:19 pm

And the winner by quite a large margin...

MYTHOLOGY!

What this means is really up to y'all in terms of your own outfits, but if you'd like to see something specific (whether it be in decorations, games, or even music choices!), let your voice be heard over at The Reaper's Arms! We have a few weeks to set this in stone and make this a great event, and we'd love your input!

For posterity, here's the final graph:

laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 am

What's the rules on Faun and Centaur costumes? I mean, cuz those costumes are gun have some dangle. Ain't nobody would have had that problem with the Fairy tale theme I voted for, but that's none of my business! NOW WE'LL HAVE TO SORT OUT THE DANGLE LAWS IS ALL!
|| de Draak ||