Mayor Events- November 2018

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 am

Dirty Minds- 3 dirty clues- 1 clean answer. Can you do it?
Mad Gabs- The game of tongue twister madness. Take several words that make no sense, say them fast and twisted until you can figure out a real word or phrase with them.
Cards Against Humanity- Do I need to explain this game? Anyone? PM if you really don't know.
Trivia Teasers- The game of brain teasing trivia.
Zombie Larp- One of my bigger hits- the attendees are divided between humans and zombies, with a nurse, and a hunter. It's a role play fight to see who wins in this survival larp!
Sprint & Steal- Gotta be there to find out just how lucky you are! It's a money making evening.
Power Pageant- This event is where you can show off any power you choose, city power or non-city power and really put us in awe of what you can do! The event runs all day to give everyone a chance to stop by and walk the walk. This does not mean you need to be there for the entirety of the day. Winner will be announced at 8pm EST Sharp. 50k Prize to 1st place- 25k Price to 2nd place.

If you have an event that you'd like to request- or different time slots you want to see events happen- PLEASE feel free to contact me. I am happy to try and make accommodations where possible. If you have a venue or party that you'd like an event held, again, please see me!
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:31 am

Love that you are doing this again. Good luck, Pea.