Secret Admirer

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Lorrana
OOC: Ashley
IGN: Lorrana
Lineage: Amandine

Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Almost that time! Staring January 31st and ending on February 14th, the Dropbox will be open for secret admirer submissions. Profess your love, desire and everything in between for the special someones you have, or don't have, in your life. I am offering a different service this year, too. If you would like to send someone flowers anonymously, purchase the gift, and for a flat fee of 3,000 coins, I will deliver them - along with any message you may have.

A few things beforehand. Sarahah is not perfect, if you send in a message and you don't see it posted the next day, it is one of two things.
A.) The message was deemed inappropriate; this event is meant to be uplifting and fun, not filled with thinly veiled poison.
B.) It got lost in the highway of Sarahah. Just try again or come to me directly!

I really can't wait to see all the love again - it absolutely made my month and many more thereafter. If you have any questions, you can reach me at [Discord: Dismeanie#9082]. Until then! ♥

Last edited by Lorrana on Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raize
IGN: Raize

Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Sweet
Death whispers "You can not weather the storm" and I reply "I am the storm"
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:03 pm

Yay! I love these!
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Lorrana

Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:13 pm

Sarahah is open for submissions! Those left today will be put up tomorrow.
Lorrana

Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:50 am

First day submissions! Please, keep them coming. For once, I want you assholes to make me cry. :lol: Love you all.

Raize, you are an amazing person. I have enjoyed watching you grow from the shadows of your future Sire and look forward to your endeavors

To dark-haired, dark-eyed Bronsone with the diamonds for cheeks---
You, red-lipsticked and long-skirted. Me, suited and brogued. Riesling, records, ashtray.
You dig?

If I could go back and pick any handy man in the entire world to fix my kitchen sink, I'd still pick you, friend~
:D

Hey there, honeybee.
You're the only thing I see.
The apple of my eye,
My sweet honey pie.
So warm, so filling, so right.
Please don't ever leave my sight.
I love you now how I loved you then.
I'll love you deeply until the end.

This isn't a secret at all, but je t'aime tellement. Tu es tout pour moi. Always. I'd do it all again just to end up right back here with you.

Hey Punk,
Thanks for all the fun dates.
I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Princess

Your eyes are the stars,
your lips, the better half of Venus's orbit around
the sun, always upturned.
A smile that defies darkness, always spinning opposed
to the negativity around you.

To Jester - I love you sweet man, never forget that.

I really like you, but I’m pretty sure you don’t know I exist... Hopefully, I’ll get up the courage to tell you someday.

To my Lady
I love you. Words cannot really express the depth of my love for you, but I am going to try.
Longing to be
Only yours
Voraciously,
Endlessly.
Your NotSoSecretAdmirer

Ferris, The short time we've spent together has been a blast. You're super cute and I defo have a crush. ;)
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:52 am

That poem melted my heart. Oh, my gosh. Lucky people!
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Ember
OOC: Flower
IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
Graphic Artist: Self

Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:57 am

These are so cute! Good start, Lorr!
Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.
Ferris
OOC: Bree
IGN: Ferris
Lineage: O’Collin

Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:40 am

Lorrana wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:50 am
Ferris, The short time we've spent together has been a blast. You're super cute and I defo have a crush. ;)
O’Cᴏʟʟɪɴ | Cᴀᴅᴇɴ
CS
Yawa
OOC: Nikki D.
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 am

This is so cute.
Mahorela. Amandine. De Draak. Schiaraffa.
R I O T
Lorrana

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:57 am

Keep ♥ them ♥ coming ♥

hey you! yeah, you! the one who left this lacey, black article on the floor. all mine now, to remind me on just how sweet you are. literally. ;)

Dear D,
I miss you, I'm sure you'd think otherwise if you saw me in a crowd, but it's true, I do.
I still love you, I know you must be dubious over the thought of such, but I love you as the stars love the moon.

Rosa, I can't wait to do the Disney thing with you. Keep up the awesomeness.

To Greyce—
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're really cute
And your husband is too.

To Oberon—
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments.
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me prov'd,
I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd.

To Sacrifice—
She dwelt among the untrodden ways
Beside the springs of Dove,
A Maid whom there were none to praise
And very few to love:

A violet by a mossy stone
Half hidden from the eye!
—Fair as a star, when only one
Is shining in the sky.

To Rhet—
Since we met it’s been you and I
A tear for a tear, baby eye for an eye
And you know that my heart gon’ cry
If you leave me lonely
Cuz you not just my love you my homie

To Eli—
The apple trees are hung with gold,
And birds are loud in Arcady,
The sheep lie bleating in the fold,
The wild goat runs across the wold,
But yesterday his love he told,
I know he will come back to me.
O rising moon! O Lady moon!
Be you my lover’s sentinel,
You cannot choose but know him well,
For he is shod with purple shoon,
You cannot choose but know my love,
For he a shepherd’s crook doth bear,
And he is soft as any dove,
And brown and curly is his hair.

Hey, you. Yeah, those eyes that look like the waves which ebb and flow. That smile that makes my heart melt just a little more with each encounter. Never forget how amazing you are and how many people care about you.

I'm not sure where our path will lead, but I'm hoping you'll stay close to me. I love you, Killer Queen.

To the lovely lady who purchased me in the Auctions,
I hope that after the contract is over we can actually be closer than "just friends"

Iris, Thank you for everything. Spending this time with you recently has been so lovely, I am happy we've reconnected. Painting, drinking, late nights just talking... I love you.
Your Water Lily.

Never in my life have I felt so absolutely complete as when I'm with you. I love you, Peaches. See you tonight.

Lorrrrr. You're so pretty

You. You've been such a good friend to me and even though I don't want to have feelings for you, I do. You're cute, hilarious and sweet. I'm probably never going to tell you though so this is what you get.

You saved me. You pulled me in and wouldn't let go. I know I'm a mess. I don't expect you to pick up the many pieces of my life, but in your arms, I find moments of peace and perfection. YOU are my spark.

Brom, my doting sire. You aren't going to see this because you stink. But I love you! I cherish our talks and the way I can tell you anything and know you won't judge me, but offer guidance and comfort. I wish I could say I would stop picking on you because of all that... but that's not in my nature. ;)
-The Bratty Childe

you make me wanna get stoned and lay in bed all day listening to the cure.

Aishiteru. If I could give you the stars I would, but I can't, so I'll settle with knowing I have one to myself.

You mean the world to me. You always have. I'm so infinitely lucky to have had you by my side for so long and I just want you to be happy. I want you to have the most out of your life. You'll always be it for me.
-A.

I always preferred looking at the world through the raging storm kaleidoscope of you. When you told me things, they were all dizzying and beautiful and different and full of big ideas and big emotions, big meanings and terrifying implications. How they came out of your mouth made it easier to exist, as if by existing in the revolutionary storm of you I lived more fully with more purpose. As if I could be more than myself just by spinning in your orbit. You have always crashed into me and swept me away like a wave. You have always collapsed me. You have always dragged me too deep.

I’m with you in Rockland
in my dreams you walk dripping from a sea-journey on the highway across America in tears to the door of my cottage in the Western night

i love you when you're big.
i love you when you're small.
i love when you in the inbetweens
when we don't speak or text at all.

i love you when you're in trouble;
i love you when you're not.
i love you in ways i can't give words
though i have given them a lot of thought.

i love you now and yesterday
and tomorrow and next week.
i love you when you're sour and
i love when you are sweet.

i love you over-easy,
i feel you running in my chest.
i love you at your worst and
i love you at your best.

i love you in a poem,
a sentiment, a card.
i love you easy when it's easy!
but i love you fiercest when it's hard.

Your arms are the branches,
I rest my thoughts, little birds, on.

Your body the trunk, sturdy,
steadfast, during our worst storms,
and most beautiful days.

Your feet and toes?
The roots that keep me here,
with you,
grounded.

Within brute and brawn
lies a heart of gold,
smothered in marshmallow fluff, cake, tacos, and more.
You taught me to be brave,
you taught me to be strong.
You showed me with relative ease
just where I belong.
I adore you, sire,
through thick and thin,
always my RoDmallow
till the very end.

S,

My heart, my beautiful rose. Nothing compares to you, to the time I am able to spend by your side. I know things haven't always been easy, but what's that saying? "The best things in life are worth fighting for." I won't ever stop fighting, that I promise. Here's to that vision of us on the beach. I love you.

Zokhil Erkriin, thank you for always being there. I have enjoyed the long talks we have that range from topic to topic and the openness we share with one another. You are truly a special girl, even if you don’t believe it sometimes, and I’m grateful for having the chance to know you.

There really are no words that are good enough for you. From the arguments that you can handle, to late night walks, to you making me food, and just being there throughout all the bad times. There are a thousand things I can say that won’t ever accurately depict the feelings I have for you, but just know they are there each time I kiss you. I love you.

To my Love - Your eyes are what bring the fire to my soul. I look into you and see the burning love and desire that is full of the purity within. My heart feels the burning of your touch, your stare and your essence. When we touch our hearts share one beat as our minds become clouded in one another. My love is a pure and simple, but confusing and complicated when viewed from the outside to others. But others do not matter since the one I loved deeper then all, holds my hand and shares my life. I will love you to the Highlands and to the Lowlands, forever our hearts are bound.
Last edited by Lorrana on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.