The Battle Haven

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Brom
OOC: Cash
IGN: Brom
Lineage: Narum

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:24 pm

Vampires and Vampettes. Ghouls and Ghoulies. Wolves and Humans and Demons and Residents of Ravenblack.

I'd like to formally welcome you all to an entirely new way to settle your squabbles, differences and boredom. Let's leave the vials at home. Put your grenades on the shelf. Keep your stakes in their holsters and let's go way... way... way back. To when we fought with our hands. Our blades. Our very own skills and powers. I want to see you throwing fireballs. I want to see you ushering in the void. Let me see you transform and go all out.

And don't show just me. Show Ravenblack. Show us all the kind of creature you really are. Let's see how the blood falls on the Haven's ground and have a wonderful time doing it.

You can find the address for The Battle Haven here: https://discord.gg/EVwTVHd

If you'd like to be a contender, gladiator, warrior, ninja, what have you, please reach out to me personally! I'm available at: Brom#4013