Be Mine, Valentine!

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Dea
IGN: Dea di Luna
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Harv!

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day to you.

I’m never very far; no reason to miss me. ❤️
Mahorela | Flesh of His Flesh
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:27 pm

We received a late submission, and because we fully believe in the power of love, we will share it even if past the submissions deadline!

Lilou-

I am far from a secret admirer. I marvel at having met you and the feelings that I have for you. I want to evoke the same in you. You deserve everything. All the love and all the light in this world. You deserve these things because you've given the same to me. I love you, Lilou.

That's a wrap folks! Enjoy the rest of this holiday!
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:05 am

L is for light, because you are a light in the darkness, and the brightest spot in the city, O is for original, because it was when you originally started the secret admirer venture that I first noticed your deep caring and love for not just those close to you, but everyone and everything, R is for rambunctious, as your exuberance is uncontrollable, and I don't think anyone would want to control it anyway R is also for relieving, because your existence brings relief to many people including me, A is for admirable, because it is easy to admire you for your quick wit and easy smile, n is for never ending, because be it as friends or lovers, I hope our story never ends and A is for all the things I can't fit into you name, that make you you, the incredible woman I've had the pleasure of calling my wife at one point, my friend today, and who has always been someone everyone should strive to emulate, and who I've had the privilege to watch grow every second, every minute, every hour, like a California Redwood.
Kiia
IGN: KIIA

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:51 pm

Alex Ayres wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:05 am
L is for light, because you are a light in the darkness, and the brightest spot in the city, O is for original, because it was when you originally started the secret admirer venture that I first noticed your deep caring and love for not just those close to you, but everyone and everything, R is for rambunctious, as your exuberance is uncontrollable, and I don't think anyone would want to control it anyway R is also for relieving, because your existence brings relief to many people including me, A is for admirable, because it is easy to admire you for your quick wit and easy smile, n is for never ending, because be it as friends or lovers, I hope our story never ends and A is for all the things I can't fit into you name, that make you you, the incredible woman I've had the pleasure of calling my wife at one point, my friend today, and who has always been someone everyone should strive to emulate, and who I've had the privilege to watch grow every second, every minute, every hour, like a California Redwood.
This is awesome. <3
Chickadee | Starling