Supernatural Heuristic Institute of Technology

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:49 pm

Welcome to Supernatural Heuristic Institute of Technology*, where we cultivate the individual within by giving you all of the S.H.I.T. you need to grow and thrive in RBC.

At S.H.I.T., we'll tell you the history of the city through our lens, and not until you've been filled to the brim with S.H.I.T., will you be allowed to leave and experience the world for yourself!

S.H.I.T. includes such teaching tools as:

-Greatly limiting your social circle so your perspective is largely, if not solely, influenced by S.H.I.T. and nothing else!
-Ensuring that you don't visit any other locations or establishments in the city, so you can be full of S.H.I.T. every waking moment!

By using these tried and true indoctrination methods teaching tools, we'll have you out in the world and spreading S.H.I.T. in no time! But not before we've deemed it's appropriate for you to do so, since you are incapable of making these decisions for yourself!

Applicants are accepted!**

So please, take a second, reach out to myself for an application, and get ready to eat, breathe, and live S.H.I.T!

*Supernatural Heuristic Institute of Technology is not an accredited University.
**Visitors only allowed if deemed appropriate by the staff. You are not capable of deciding who you can see or talk to, or when you can see them. These decisions, and others, at the discretion of the Supernatural Heuristic Institute of Technology, will be made for you. The Supernatural Heuristic Institute of Technology has an acceptance rate of .000000000000001%.
Azeara
OOC: Elizabeth
IGN: Azeara
Lineage: de Draak

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 pm

AA will sue you if he see you trying to copy Cap Clan that blatantly.
: Vex's Headache : Voltanis' Mate :
Alex Ayres

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:03 pm

Azeara wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 pm
AA will sue you if he see you trying to copy Cap Clan that blatantly.
Replace "the senate" with "AA"

Azeara
OOC: Elizabeth
IGN: Azeara
Lineage: de Draak

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:08 pm

No, well yes, but the less dumb one that has been around since the stone age.
: Vex's Headache : Voltanis' Mate :
Alex Ayres

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Azeara wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:08 pm
No, well yes, but the less dumb one that has been around since the stone age.
I haven't been around quite that long, but thank you!