2021 Ayres Awards

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:58 am

Hello everyone! I have created something. It is an awards ceramony? Though there will not be a ceramony. I will just be posting the results. But I thought that 2021 was a tough year, and it would be a fun idea to recognize people for some of their hard work and for, you know, just existing. Basically, you go through and nominate someone for each of the questions, with a reason as to why you are nominating them, and those with at least two nominations in each category will be announced on 1/2/2021, at which point voting will commence. Winners will be announced on 1/15/2021! Do not nominate me (OOC: Or any of my characters/writing) your nomination will not count. Please also feel free to just read through the questions and reflect on what your answers might be, even if you do not want to participate in the nomination and voting. Thank you for those of you that got this far!

https://forms.gle/XrgRRADGjLJwCCrV6

Sorry for the unoriginal name. I thought RBC Awards would be a lot and couldn't think of anything better. If you have a better name, please feel free to publicly shame mine and offer a new one. Thanks!
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:50 pm

Well, damn. This could have been interesting.