Put on the Ritz

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Vanitas
OOC: Nikki D
IGN: Vanitas
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:39 pm

๐•‹โ„๐”ผ โ„๐•€๐•‹โ„ค ๐•€๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•†๐•†๐•‚๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐”ฝ๐•†โ„ ๐•๐•†๐•Œ

RavenBlackโ€™s newest, best-kept secret is looking for
  • Singers
    Dancers
    Hosts
    Comedians
    Waiters
    Bartenders
    Kitchen Staff
    Croupiers
    Event organisers
    Security guards and bouncers
And more. Inquire within

โ„•๐”ผ๐”ผ๐”ป ๐”ธ ๐•Š๐•Ž๐”ธโ„•๐•‚๐• ๐•„๐”ผ๐”ผ๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ โ„™๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐”ผ ๐”ฝ๐•†โ„ ๐•๐•†๐•Œโ„ ๐”น๐•€โ„ค?
Need a swanky meeting place for your biz? We rent out stylish, comfortable, and discreet meeting places for all your needs.
Want to rent out our space and our team for your private party? Be our guests.

๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘…๐’ด๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ ๐ผ๐’ฎ ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ž๐’ช๐‘€๐ธ ๐’œ๐’ฏ ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ฏ๐’ต!

And now, an OOC message

The Ritz is looking for humans! Yes, humans! If youโ€™ve got human characters that donโ€™t know about the existence of supernaturals, take them to The Ritz: a speakeasy for supernaturals and humans alike, which triesโ€”and fails, in hilarious fashionโ€”to uphold masquerade law.

Featuring shenanigans like:

โ€œDid that teenager just get stabbed by a haunted doll? No! Itโ€™s just a really weird piece of ventriloquy/performance art!โ€

โ€œBloodwine?! Ha! No! Thatโ€™s just a really thick Tempranillo!โ€

โ€œDid I say vampire? I meant umpire!โ€

And: โ€œPlease stop hitting the waiter with his own arm, sir, this is the third time this week.โ€

Do YOU wanna see if you can give an uptight British vampire and his spunky staff an aneurysm?

Go ahead, punk. Make my day.

DM to schedule shenanigans. If yโ€™all do it all at once I will die. THANKS.

Discord link here: https://discord.gg/Tmw9RuHNYT

๊š‚๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ป๐’ถ
Banner by Ben