The Confession Booth_Ep3

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
StiegMata
OOC: Nikki D
IGN: x

Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:18 pm

Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/full-moon-babayl ... al_sharing

<OOC NOTE AND CONTENT WARNINGS, 00:01-1:29> Hi! This is Nikki, the voice and mind behind Stieg Mata and a host of other characters in RavenBlack City Canon. If you’re listening to this, you might already know that this is a fictional radio program created by and for the characters of RavenBlack City, and many of us write on topics that tend toward the taboo and extreme for a variety of reasons. Here’s a list of content warnings for the stories you’re about to hear:

Workplace harassment
Dubious consent scenarios
Drugging, alcohol consumption and alcohol abuse
And blasphemy

Please note that I will not be bleeping out any trigger words or swear words after this warning.

If you aren’t in a safe space to listen to stories containing these themes, please take care of yourself and listen to something nice. I really like Hello from the Magic Tavern by Arnie Niekamp and Ologies by Allie Ward.

If you’d like to read and/or listen to certain bits that won’t trigger you, I’ll be spoiler-tagging and time-stamping the transcripts on the Discord channel [THE RBB and Wolf Den] and preceding the spoilers with their respective trigger warnings for your convenience.

An additional caveat: the opinions that the character Stieg Mata expresses are not my own and should not be taken as an expression of the writer’s actual moral compass, nor should they be taken as actual, real-life advice. Thanks for listening!

</OOC>

CW: WORKPLACE HARASSMENT (?), 3:12-6:13
CW: DUBCON, 6:22-7:45
CW: SLUT SHAMING, DEGRADATION (?) 9:00-10:45
CW: HORROR, BLASPHEMY (?) 10:54-13:21