Looking for a sire or mentor?

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
GrimreaperMoon
OOC: Trisha
IGN: GrimreaperMoon
Clan: Ferry
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Potential sires/siresses,

Hi, I'm Moon. I've been in the city since 2006. I am fully powered and have always longed to be in a family. I've only had two sires that I've felt a close bond with but one buried himself permanently and the other set me free before he went into the ground and then returned to the city a few months later. I have a strong desire to learn, to learn how to fight, and to grow. I would hope to find in a sire the qualities of strength, respect, loyalty, friendship, a thirst for knowledge, and true and genuine care. A sire who doesn't mind checking up on their child if they are sad or in need of assistance. I don't mind learning and working hard. However, sometimes my anxiety can get the best of me and cause me to close myself off from deep emotional bonds and stuff so I would need a sire who doesn't give up on me when I become that way. Hoping to find a potential sire or mentor who wouldn't mind helping me grow! Please inbox me and we can set up a time to chat and have a drink!

Sincerely,
Moon
Batrisha's Moon Eyes| Ferrymen's Reaper | ~Anima's Moon-Mon~
Moon Girl's Mini Moon