Ab Antiquo Elections

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Lorrana wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:53 pm
Sorry for the technical difficulties everyone. Please go vote here with the updated info. Again, my sincerest apologies for any annoyance or inconvenience this hiccup may have caused.

SHENANIGANS! Votes are being tampered with! Nothing here can be trusted! You can't CANCEL all the votes already cast and then redo the voting because you don't like how it's turning out. Terrible. Awful. Horrible. Other synonyms of the like! How can anyone take this seriously now!?

SIR DUCKS A LOT FOR EL PRESIDENTE! VIVA LA EL PRESIDENTE! ONE DUCK TO RULE US ALL! ONE DUCK TO FIND US! ONE DUCK TO DELIVER US ALL AND IN THE DARK ALLEYWAY BIND US!

HAIL!

HAIL!

HAIL!
|| de Draak ||
Joy

Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 pm

|| de Draak ||
Lorrana
OOC: Ashley
IGN: Lorrana
Lineage: Amandine

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Jauk wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:49 pm
Lorrana wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:53 pm
Sorry for the technical difficulties everyone. Please go vote here with the updated info. Again, my sincerest apologies for any annoyance or inconvenience this hiccup may have caused.

SHENANIGANS! Votes are being tampered with! Nothing here can be trusted! You can't CANCEL all the votes already cast and then redo the voting because you don't like how it's turning out. Terrible. Awful. Horrible. Other synonyms of the like! How can anyone take this seriously now!?

SIR DUCKS A LOT FOR EL PRESIDENTE! VIVA LA EL PRESIDENTE! ONE DUCK TO RULE US ALL! ONE DUCK TO FIND US! ONE DUCK TO DELIVER US ALL AND IN THE DARK ALLEYWAY BIND US!

HAIL!

HAIL!

HAIL!
Jauk your crazy is showing. ;P
Not my fault a buncha bots got ahold of it! Asshole humans. That, or it was Donald Trump.
Joy

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:41 am

Lorrana wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm
Jauk your crazy is showing. ;P
Not my fault a buncha bots got ahold of it! Asshole humans. That, or it was Donald Trump.
It doesn't make any sense that bots would be able to mess this up. They only had the option to vote for candidates, not ask us if we maybe wanted to vote for College Girls Stripping on Secret Camera. What do you mean happened exactly? Enquiring minds are enquiring!
|| de Draak ||
Lorrana

Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:52 pm

I’m just assuming that’s what happened - the number of votes in one night didn’t make any logical sense. Which led us all to believe some outside influence decided to cause some havoc.
Alise
IGN: Alise

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:01 pm

#rigged
There's a she wolf in the closet
Let it out so it can breathe
Drella
OOC: Sarah
IGN: Drella
Lineage: D'dary

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Given that there were no names attached to the original batch of ballots it would have been incredibly easy to secure a win for whichever candidate by sending in thousands of votes that couldn't be traced. The current ballot mirrors the same protocols as the annual awards or anything else the city votes for. Here's to lessons learned for you staffers, I doubt it's an error you'll repeat.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
House of D'dary
Lorrana

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Drella wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm
Given that there were no names attached to the original batch of ballots it would have been incredibly easy to secure a win for whichever candidate by sending in thousands of votes that couldn't be traced. The current ballot mirrors the same protocols as the annual awards or anything else the city votes for. Here's to lessons learned for you staffers, I doubt it's an error you'll repeat.
Most definitely a lesson learned. Thank you!
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:41 pm

So all those votes that I rig... I mean procured, are no longer valid?! D:<
Meli || Thia || Dea
Sartori
IGN: n/a

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:05 am

So.... who were all the erroneous votes in favour of?