BDSM Munch/Party 3.0

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Mon May 21, 2018 12:34 pm

What's a "munch"?

A munch is a social gathering for people interested in BDSM. This is a non-sexual, casual gathering for people to talk, get to know each other, and just generally shoot the shit. It can happen anywhere -- a restaurant, coffee shop, or a bar. This is simply a gathering of anyone interested in the BDSM community, who either currently partakes in BDSM in their private life, is simply interested, or whatever! It's a totally safe, fun, sex-free zone to get to know people who are interested in something that you also enjoy.

What's a play party?

In a separate room from the non-sexual munch, there will be an area where actual kinky stuff could potentially happen. This is also where games (that have a kinky twist) can be played for fun or coin prizes, or people can engage in consensual scenes in the designated side room. There will be strict rules to be followed to make sure everything is safe, sane, and consensual for those involved, and no one is required to do anything they don't want, period! Feel free to come and go as you want, to stay in the munch area, simply watch, or participate. Whatever your heart desires!

Who's allowed?

Mostly anyone. You'll need to message me privately using my contact information at the bottom if you're interested in going. If you've been invited to a previous munch or party, we'd love to have you back. Just message me to get directions ((OOC: A Discord invite)). Anyone -- anyone -- who is known to openly ignore consent, use BDSM as a manipulation tactic, or has sexually assaulted another person without many people vouching for a change of heart is not allowed. I don't care when it was. You're not allowed. If you think I'm talking about you, I am. You're not allowed.

Other than that, this is a completely politics-free zone. I don't care which city faction you belong to. Really! Any person who is cleared is allowed to go, and clearance has nothing to do with your familial or clan affiliation. This isn't about the city politics at all, and all political discussion will be banned. There's a time and place, and this ain't it. I mean it. If anyone finds themselves discussing any politics during the munch, you will get one warning. After the first warning, you're out, and you're banned from any further gatherings.

When is it?

Every month! Fill out this form so that we can find the best time for the most amount of people: https://doodle.com/poll/f7y787sstaei5zp7

Where is it?

The same location as the last party. Please message me privately to get the directions ((OOC: We have a Discord server)).

When's the sex?

In designated places, only, if at all. No one is forced to join in anything, or witness anything they don't like. Last time, there was no sex that occurred, at all, but it is allowed solely in the designated area. Again, this will be a private event, and you are not allowed to bring anyone without first clearing it with a host (myself and Anders). This will be held at a private location, so that we have complete control over who comes in, so no creepers are allowed. There will possibly be some informative sections at the party itself, such as shibari or how to properly take care of a submissive after the act, while they're still in sub-space (Ask if you're confused about these terms!).

I'm in!

Please message me privately if you're interested in coming to the munch. I hope it'll be fun for everyone, informative, and a great way to start a solidified BDSM community here in RB. I know there are tons of people here that partake in many different ways, and I hope to get to know each of you.
Peace, love, & kinky shit,
Ezra de Draak
((Discord: trashonion#6764))

OOC INFO:

Must be 18+. If I find out you are underage and trying to sneak in, I'll be a dick and report you to RB so you're not allowed in chats, and ban you from all further events. I ain't kidding.

Don't be a creep. Make sure whoever you're writing with is cool with the things you are writing -- before you write it. The munch itself is strictly non-sexual in action, and much stricter ground rules are laid out for the party. If I find out anyone has violated this or made anyone else uncomfortable, IC or OOC, you'll be banned from future events. This includes OOC harassment or anyone that has a history of OOC harassment, and is at my discretion. This is a private event and I'm under no obligation to invite everyone under the sun if they've got a bad history. Sorry, not sorry.

Discord. All interactions will be held on a private Discord channel. You may not hand this link out to anyone. Anyone. I will personally hand the link out to those who want to come, to prevent anyone who may be predatory/underage from joining. The server also remains open in between munches, if people have any questions, etc, or plan to join future events and don't want to re-join the server every time.

Just be nice, y'all. Be nice IC, and be nice OOC. This will not devolve into a dick-waving contest, and if it does, I'll immediately shut it down. This is a non-political, non-shit talking, non-pissing contest event. It's just for fun, and a way for our characters to connect. Plz don't ruin this for anyone.
Last edited by Ezra on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Okay, y'all! It looks like most people can come on Wednesday, May 30th, 8PM-12AM EST. So that's when we'll have the party! Again, if you're interested in going but don't have directions yet, just shoot me a message here or on my cell ((Discord: Ezra#6764)) and I'll send you in the right direction.

Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday!
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Wed May 30, 2018 9:11 am

Today's the day! If you're a straggler and wanna drop by, remember just to send me a message to get directions. :D
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Starts in less than an hour, for those interested! <3
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Thu May 31, 2018 12:08 am

It was fun, everyone! Til next time!
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:02 pm

We've got a June party coming up! If you're interested, make sure to read the first post in this thread, and vote to pick your favorite day! It'll be either the 25th, 26th, 27th, or 28th of June, depending on when the most people can make it.

Here's the link: https://doodle.com/poll/m8c5bg8nwz7km9rz

And if you're interested in coming but don't have directions (or need directions back to it), please just send me a message and we'll get you situated!

((Discord: Ezra#6764))
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:16 pm

It's been decided! The next munch will be:

MONDAY, JUNE 25TH, AROUND 7PM EST.

It'll go on til it fizzles out, but I'll see y'all then!
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 pm

This is tonight, FYI!

ETA: Games now have coin prizes! You could win up to 100K!
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:57 pm

July partyyyy! If you wanna go, please fill this out so we can choose a time best for most people!

https://doodle.com/poll/7pabkx3k4xkzp95r

If you're interested in joining us for fun, games (with the chance to win coin!), community, and kinky education, please reach out to me so we can meet. I and 40+ other kinky members of our lovely community would love to hang out with you!
CHARACTER SHEET
Ezra

Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:22 pm

The next munch is tomorrow, July 23rd, starting around 7PM EST! I hope to see lots of you there!
CHARACTER SHEET