Introduce Yourself!

Please make sure you read the rules of this site, we must all do our best it keep things running smoothly.
Consiliario

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Welcome to Ab Antiquo!

Joining a new forum community can be intimidating, but we don't bite. Feel free to use this space to introduce yourself and your character(s) whether you're a brand new player to the game, or an oldie coming back to play!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM one of our staff, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Ab Antiquo Staff
This account serves as a repository of informational posts. Click here to browse.
Note: This account is not monitored, please direct all inquiries to Administrators.
Lord Tristran
OOC: Tristian Rorek
IGN: Tristrael
Clan: Ilmatêr
Lineage: Amy
Graphic Artist: Owlcat® & Sabalmirss

Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:22 am

Hello all.

I was invited here by someone from the Ravenblack-City's chat-room. (I can't recall exactly whom. ;) )

:) 😃 :D

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Lineage: de Draak
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:17 am

Welcome! Feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other admins if you have questions 😊
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
In this twilight how dare you speak of grace

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
Lord Tristran

Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:39 am

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I'll keep that in mind. Let me grasp a good feeling of this place before I start posting semi-regularly.

Thank you for maintaining this community and keeping it open for lads like me. Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds!

:) 😎 :D

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Azeara
OOC: Elizabeth
IGN: Azeara
Lineage: de Draak

Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:48 am

Welcome! Please look up the banner guidelines and ask around if you have any questions. We don't bite.

Well, Lyssa does but that doesn't count.
: Vex's Headache : Voltanis' Mate :
Lord Tristran

Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:24 am

Haha. :)

I'll do exactly that. Thank you. 👍🏻
Lord Tristran

Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:38 am

I have gotten through 1/3rd of the guidelines as of now.

So-and-so.

-----

Update:--

Someone actually built a fictional-character that is eerily-similar to me: < https://pathfinderkingmaker.fandom.com/wiki/Tristian >.

(If I am wrong or inaccurate about this, there are much, much worse things to compare myself to.)

So, I'm not sure how that works.

Into the flames or into history.

-----

Update_2:--

These characters were not 100%-based on me, but they have the same dialect.

-

I literally am semi-mythical.

“But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can’t stop you, then you become something else entirely. [...] (A) legend, Mr. Wayne.” — Nolan, Christopher, and David S. Goyer. Batman begins. Macmillan, 2005.

-----

Update_3:--

I've read the rules, completely and thoroughly.

Thus-and-so.
Lord Tristran

Sat May 22, 2021 5:50 am

This comment is around ~47% off-topic. First, I am not sure where to put this, or if this is even allowed. This is essentially my explanation why I was not posting here-regularly.

I've just been through hell. Please bear with me. I just got cancelled/got reputational damage; and one relative got sick. My OS also lost all of her (German-style feminine noun) interface drives. There was also this craze about real-life -Star Wars.

I swear, by Ilmatër, that I was only injured. They shut-off the sauna, too. The Discord channels I am on, are toxic; so I've just left them and Discord-entirely -- quietly. I will not be using Discord.

Everyone seems to have their life revolve _League of Legends_.

I am just going to lurk for a-while and get a feel for this Forum's culture. Please don't fight with me -- I am still in shock from cancel-culture. ✒️
Lord Tristran

Sat May 22, 2021 5:52 am

I just got banned from a few Discord-channels. I swear, by Ilmatër: that my mental-health/physical-health is rock-solid, am very tense about posting in any-online community as-of now (it's very easy to get banned on Reddit or Discord -- but the shock is still there); and I simply got cancelled.
Maureen
IGN: Maureen

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:46 am

Hey, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. I can't find a way to reach out to you privately, but if you would like, you can message me and we can chat or set up an rp or something.