The End.

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Sat May 12, 2018 7:14 am

Yes, be proud of a family that starts a fight, makes their own choice to act on principle, and then when they realize they can't win, throw someone else under the bus to make them pay for YOUR choice, YOUR actions because that's definitely a worthy thing to be remembered for in the history books.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Sat May 12, 2018 9:53 am

Pip Pip.
Good show all.
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Sat May 12, 2018 10:17 am

I loved reading this. Maybe my favorite article by Ab Antiquo ever. I hope to see more things like this in the future.

Arallara wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:07 pm
I hope this ending might also be a beginning of more open conversations so that such miscommunication might be avoided in the future.

May those wounded in the conflict heal quickly.

To add to this:

In cases where there is miscommunication, I hope that the lineages and people who represent this city can sit down and have a mediated conversation before throwing the first vial. And even, if you're the one who got the vial thrown at you, to recognize that sometimes tensions run high and people do things without thinking, and to have the strength to suggest to that person or lineage that maybe you sit down and try to come to an agreement before another vial is thrown.

Again, this was a beautiful thing to read. It fills me with hope.
Willa
OOC: Muffin
IGN: Willa
Lineage: de Draak-Schiaraffa

Sun May 13, 2018 1:56 am

I’ve been trying to put my appreciation for my family into words but all I can say is: Thank you. I’m proud to stand among you. I’m grateful for every passing night we've had together and will continue to have. Y’all have taught me a true lesson in loyalty and in love and I thank you. We thank you.
deDraak-Schiaraffa

Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 am

Willa wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:56 am
I’ve been trying to put my appreciation for my family into words but all I can say is: Thank you. I’m proud to stand among you. I’m grateful for every passing night we've had together and will continue to have. Y’all have taught me a true lesson in loyalty and in love and I thank you. We thank you.
In our family, we are all very proud of both of you. Thank you both.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Neuk
IGN: None

Sun May 13, 2018 7:53 pm

This was a good fight.

Eskerrik Asko.