Sonvar vs. Agrippa

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Sun May 13, 2018 9:48 am

Koli wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:21 am
Josephine wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:09 pm
Pulse wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:07 pm
Everything is in fact about me. Nuff Said.
My love, the world revolves around you. The moon does not set without first beaming upon your delightful visage.

God have mercy on that orb of nocturnal orbit. Let it be destroyed by some other celestial body, anything to spare it another such traumatic sunrise. Also, I threw up in my mouth a little, please stop using the true beauty of nature to try to look less ugly.

Update: This isn't just for the sake of calling names either. There's a lot of people in the city I don't have respect for, at least not yet. There are few I hold nothing but contempt for. Pulse questioned my loyalty over a mistake, and turned out to be the one who couldn't be trusted. There's a special circle in hell for traitors. If I compare that burning to the one you've caused in his loins, and I don't mean lust, I hope the honorable will allow me an occasional, and justified in my opinion, "Fuck you both."
y u so mad sweetie?
I understood about 1/4 of that but lets be real.

You just want Pulse all for yourself. What else would warrant such a vicious attack on the moon and this verbal vomit that is the worlds worst confession for an obsession...

Also.... did you swallow the vomit or spit?
Asking for myself.
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Sun May 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Koli wrote:
There's a special circle in hell for traitors.
Which circle would you prescribe to someone that betrays their allies and their childer to an enemy, then runs for dear life, instead of fighting beside them to the finish?
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人
Koli
OOC: Chris
IGN: Koli Wolfe

Sun May 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Alex Ayres wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 pm
Josephine wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:56 am
I think you are giving him too much benefit of a doubt or reading too far into that gibberish.

Still confused on even who this dude(?) is...
He's actually a smart man, so I don't think I am.

He was Pea's childe at one point, I don't know what he is now to them, I haven't spoken to any of them in a long time.
Still am. Proudly. Also, I think she's right, calling me smart is setting the bar kind of high. Also, you're right about the time and place, and this is neither. I'll remove my original post for that reason.
Koli

Sun May 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Koli wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:27 pm
Alex Ayres wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 pm
Josephine wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:56 am
I think you are giving him too much benefit of a doubt or reading too far into that gibberish.

Still confused on even who this dude(?) is...
He's actually a smart man, so I don't think I am.

He was Pea's childe at one point, I don't know what he is now to them, I haven't spoken to any of them in a long time.
Still am. Proudly. Also, I think she's right, calling me smart is setting the bar kind of high. But you're right about the time and place, and this is neither. I'll remove my original post for that reason.
Last edited by Koli on Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koli

Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Damacus wrote:
Koli wrote:
Which circle would you prescribe to someone that betrays their allies and their childer to an enemy, then runs for dear life, instead of fighting beside them to the finish?
I'm confused, is this something I'm being asked my honest opinion on, accused of, or something from my Sirelady's past that you think means anything at all to me? Also, I'd like an apology for being included in your earlier statements. My reasoning being this; even if, hypothetically, every word you said was true about all of them, it isn't in my case.
Pulse
OOC: David
IGN: Pulse

Sun May 13, 2018 7:31 pm

I always found shit talking when in shadows to be marginally more effective myself.

The vampire Koli Wolfe has drunk 19038 pints of blood.
(Lost In Shadow)
Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Perception Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3) Telepathy(3) Charisma(3)

Koli Wolfe is sire to no other vampires.
Koli Wolfe's lineage runs as follows: ladypeacek (14050) and the master vampire darkwolf (383).
Josephine's Passion
Image Image
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Koli wrote:
Update: This isn't just for the sake of calling names either. There's a lot of people in the city I don't have respect for, at least not yet. There are few I hold nothing but contempt for. Pulse questioned my loyalty over a mistake, and turned out to be the one who couldn't be trusted. There's a special circle in hell for traitors. If I compare that burning to the one you've caused in his loins, and I don't mean lust, I hope the honorable will allow me an occasional, and justified in my opinion, "Fuck you both."
I think it's completely irrelevant who you have no respect for, because I don't think I know a single person who respects you either. More importantly, I can't find a single person in this city who can tell me one thing you've done other than exist. So the argument of showing respect to someone is completely useless for you, because much like the other motormouths you're connected to, the only thing you've shown thus far is you like to talk shit. Until you actually do something worth of note about your feelings, right wrong or indifferent, who you respect doesn't matter. At all.

Seems to be a trend with everyone connected to you. Talk, talk, talk. If you're all feeling that type of way, do something or shut the fuck up. It's literally that simple. Talking in a news paper isn't a fight. It doesn't win wars. It doesn't prove anything other than the simple fact is, you like to sit behind a screen and run your mouth. Much like if I were to come attack you, you'd scream real loud at me from shadows.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Admin
Site Admin

Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm

This is a general reminder of our community standards for the news and reports section, specifically:
  • 1. Posts should remain on topic. While derivative discussion stemming from the original topic is fine, obvious attempts to derail the topic may be split off into a more appropriate area;
    3. Do not post GIFs/memes;
    4. Disagree respectfully where possible;
Posts that don't follow these guidelines and/or contribute to the topic at hand have been split off and can be found here.

If any posts that are severely off topic were missed, please utilize the report feature to make staff aware and it will be resolved.

Thank you.
Koli

Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 am

Daly wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Much like if I were to come attack you, you'd scream real loud at me from shadows.
I suppose we could always test this theory.
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 am

Koli wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 pm
Damacus wrote:
Koli wrote:
I'm confused, is this something I'm being asked my honest opinion on, accused of, or something from my Sirelady's past that you think means anything at all to me? Also, I'd like an apology for being included in your earlier statements. My reasoning being this; even if, hypothetically, every word you said was true about all of them, it isn't in my case.
Based on all the conviction you clearly have on the subject, I naturally would assume you would give your honest opinion whether it "means anything to you" or not. You said the words, own them.

As for not having committed yourself to the pack of lying cunts and their rat queen, I commend you highly, and encourage you to stay the course.
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人