Sonvar vs. Agrippa

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Lineage: de Draak
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 am

I wasn't going to bother, but since you're using my family as some kind of point in case, allow me to correct some shit:
Seyda wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:38 am
[*] Drella casts the crew out of D'dary for recruiting D'dary hitters behind her back. Liander gets scapegoated for all of it by de Draak and leaves the city.

[*] House of Silence hits Ezra because they found out and made a preemptive strike, thus starting HoS vs de Draak

[...]

[*] Agrippa then offers a deal so that de Draak doesn't die: make a fixed number of hits on Sonvar and everything ends.

[*] de Draak is inspired to take this deal, thus ending the HoS vs de Draak conflict and abandoning their entire point to begin with because it's "mutually beneficial." This now starts the Sonvar vs Agrippa, HoS, and de Draak conflict--Now a 40 to 4 advantage.
In actual order:

[*] House of Silence hits Ezra, Liander, and Vex because they found out and made a preemptive strike based on incomplete/misleading information, thus starting HoS vs de Draak

[*] Drella casts Liander and Ezra out of D'dary for recruiting D'dary hitters behind her back. Vex remains unaware of what fuckery this is/why he got dragged into it in the first place. He later finds out about said incomplete/misleading information, and facepalms accordingly.

[*] Liander gets scapegoated for all of it by de Draak and leaves the city.

[...]

[*] Agrippa then offers a deal so that de Draak doesn't die: make a fixed number of hits on Sonvar and everything ends. Just no.

[*] Damacus, Daly, and Vex sit down like goddamn adults and discuss ending a war that was ultimately unnecessary.

[*] de Draak is inspired to take this deal, thus ending the HoS vs de Draak conflict and abandoning their entire point to begin with because it's "mutually beneficial." <= the entire point was 'de Draak never planned to attack Orion, nor anyone else, in the first place.' I'm not sorry this doesn't fit your narrative.

[*] This now starts the Sonvar vs Agrippa, HoS, and de Draak conflict--Now a 40 to 4 advantage. <= This is not a thing.

I do hope that clears some things up.

Seyda wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:38 am
[*] When believing in something, you either need to stand or you need to sit--for fuck's sake, don't wobble. Ezra de Draak wobbled.

You burned Ezra with Holy Water! #dontwobble #youtoo #justbusiness
Thank you for showing just how willing you are to turn on someone just because they're no longer of use to you in your PR spin game. Bravo.
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
In this twilight how dare you speak of grace

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 am

I think it's time for Vex and Ezra to have a conversation about what Ezra was telling people, then. I'm sure you can see Seyda for that, if you care about your house being dragged into things.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Mon May 14, 2018 8:17 am

Koli wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 am
Daly wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Much like if I were to come attack you, you'd scream real loud at me from shadows.
I suppose we could always test this theory.

You burned Koli Wolfe with Holy Water!

Theory tested.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 am

Vex wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 am
[*] House of Silence hits Ezra, Liander, and Vex because they found out and made a preemptive strike based on incomplete/misleading information, thus starting HoS vs de Draak
Our information was not misleading or incomplete. It was Ezra saying she directly intended to attack my childe. There is nothing misleading about any of that. Just a minor correction.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
CordaTacita
OOC: Tristian
IGN: Corda Tacita
Clan: Sonvar
Lineage: Fallen-Tazio

Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 am

Should have stayed out of it dude. Oh well heh popcorn anyone?
Tazio forever. You will forever be loved and missed
♡Tyson☆Nar♡Damia☆Drayden♡
Koli
OOC: Chris
IGN: Koli Wolfe

Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Damacus wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 am
Koli wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 pm
Damacus wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Which circle would you prescribe to someone that betrays their allies and their childer to an enemy, then runs for dear life, instead of fighting beside them to the finish?
I'm confused, is this something I'm being asked my honest opinion on, accused of, or something from my Sirelady's past that you think means anything at all to me? Also, I'd like an apology for being included in your earlier statements. My reasoning being this; even if, hypothetically, every word you said was true about all of them, it isn't in my case.
Based on all the conviction you clearly have on the subject, I naturally would assume you would give your honest opinion whether it "means anything to you" or not. You said the words, own them.

As for not having committed yourself to the pack of lying cunts and their rat queen, I commend you highly, and encourage you to stay the course.
An afterthought to my further explanation to Airey on this. Regardless of my personal thoughts, someone who did this would surely still receive judgment, no? And I may have explained poorly. I'm very much committed to my Sirelady, and SeydaLady, and most of our family as well. We'll have to agree to disagree about what they're like at heart I suppose.
Koli
OOC: Chris
IGN: Koli Wolfe

Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Daly wrote:
Koli wrote:
Daly wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Much like if I were to come attack you, you'd scream real loud at me from shadows.

Theory tested.
I hit you back and 3 of your friends hit me? The insignificant coward, me? Grow a fucking sack before you ever try talking to me again.

Also, theory disproved.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Mon May 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Koli wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:20 pm
Daly wrote:
Koli wrote:

Theory tested.
I hit you back and 3 of your friends hit me? The insignificant coward, me? Grow a fucking sack before you ever try talking to me again.

Also, theory disproved.

I literally came here to write, "I wonder how long until Daly realizes he's in over his head and calls in back up again..."

Welp.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Tue May 15, 2018 5:40 am

Koli wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Damacus wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 am
Koli wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 pm

I'm confused, is this something I'm being asked my honest opinion on, accused of, or something from my Sirelady's past that you think means anything at all to me? Also, I'd like an apology for being included in your earlier statements. My reasoning being this; even if, hypothetically, every word you said was true about all of them, it isn't in my case.
Based on all the conviction you clearly have on the subject, I naturally would assume you would give your honest opinion whether it "means anything to you" or not. You said the words, own them.

As for not having committed yourself to the pack of lying cunts and their rat queen, I commend you highly, and encourage you to stay the course.
An afterthought to my further explanation to Airey on this. Regardless of my personal thoughts, someone who did this would surely still receive judgment, no? And I may have explained poorly. I'm very much committed to my Sirelady, and SeydaLady, and most of our family as well. We'll have to agree to disagree about what they're like at heart I suppose.
How the FUCK did I get dragged back into this?

OKAY lets play!

# 1
You maybe didn't even fully comprehend OR answer what I was asking you. But like Dama said; YOU said it, OWN it.
We're asking you, don't counter our questions with another open ended question.
It was all rhetorical on my end anyways. Minus the vomit query.... :roll:

# 2
OF COURSE this city is full up of hypocrites, liars and cowards. And NO, some are NEVER judged for being any of those things. They sit in their thrones on high hill and try to hide behind lineage and clans and hope to god those around them don't see them for the transparent cowards they are.

And I say they because EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU has been guilty of it at ONE time or another.
I'll admit though, i've never done it. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
And if someone wants to say otherwise about me, show me the receipts then meet me in these streets.
Because if I have an issue with someone, I don't give a fuck WHO they are, WHO they belong to, WHO they call clan or family. We're gonna hash that shit out and i'm going to come at them head on with no reservations or fear.

But i'm a special breed of crazy and don't mince words in order to try and hide who I really am.
Regardless if that means I lose "friends" or "allies" behind standing my ground.

I say what I want to say.
I am Airey. Airey does what the fuck she wants.

# 3
And for the record. You ARE who you associate yourself with.
You hang around 9 hypocrites, you'll be the 10th.
You hang around 9 fearless leaders, you'll be the 10th
You hang around 9 traitorous lying cunts, you'll be the 10th.
THOSE ARE FACTS.

NOW LET ME THROW THIS DISCLAIMER IN because bitch made motherfuckers will try to misrepresent my point.
I have ZERO issue with Seyda or Pea.
And also don't have a single clue what Dama is referencing. BUT. My point remains the same

SO! Do you see where i'm going with this?

That's the whole PURPOSE of lineage and clans.
YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS. In order to create a [hopefully] positive functioning community.
If you didn't agree with someone (EVEN YOUR SIRE) and couldn't come to a amicable agreement on your different perspectives you'd LEAVE. No one is going to stick around someone they don't agree with; whether that's behavior, tactics, beliefs, or moral standing.

But I digressed hard because you're stupid as shit.
Now, keep my name out your mouth. We're done here.
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
CordaTacita
OOC: Tristian
IGN: Corda Tacita
Clan: Sonvar
Lineage: Fallen-Tazio

Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 am

Smack down Airey style. Bad assery to the days, keep it coming.
Tazio forever. You will forever be loved and missed
♡Tyson☆Nar♡Damia☆Drayden♡