Sonvar vs. Agrippa

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Amaya_Shannis
OOC: Brandi
IGN: Amaya_Shannis
Clan: Ferryman
Lineage: O'Reilly/Pacherontis

Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 am

Wow, Airey. That was.... beautiful to watch
But I'm not fading
No one can save me

NightWatch Guardian
Pub Manager, The Guardian's Outpost
Ferrymen
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 am

I am just going to point out that Airey, you asked Koli a direct question earlier, and his answer seemed to have been twisted by Damacus to reference something that has nothing to do with me. Koli and I have disagreed and he has no trouble speaking his mind on any given topic. Sometimes he takes my advice, other times he chooses his own path but the one thing I can say is, he does own what he does and says. He does not drag his friends and family into the issue as Daly has chosen to do, and still Koli is resolved to taking the consequences on his own without dropping the bag on others. Maybe he has a lot left to learn and we all know most learning here is done the hard way. However, given the recent events I think there are a few people who could stand to watch and learn a little too about picking fights and accepting the loss. So however this turns out between Daly and Koli, I am still ever proud of him.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Tue May 15, 2018 10:11 am

ladypeacek wrote:
I am just going to point out that Airey, you asked Koli a direct question earlier, and his answer seemed to have been twisted by Damacus to reference something that has nothing to do with me.

Koli and I have disagreed and he has no trouble speaking his mind on any given topic. Sometimes he takes my advice, other times he chooses his own path but the one thing I can say is, he does own what he does and says. He does not drag his friends and family into the issue as Daly has chosen to do, and still Koli is resolved to taking the consequences on his own without dropping the bag on others.

Maybe he has a lot left to learn and we all know most learning here is done the hard way. However, given the recent events I think there are a few people who could stand to watch and learn a little too about picking fights and accepting the loss. So however this turns out between Daly and Koli, I am still ever proud of him.
I love a good discourse, and your ability to converse openly with me is one of the reasons why I respect you so much.

ANYWAYS!
You're 100% right that his reply to me was derailed by Dama's input, however. That doesn't lessen my adamant feelings TOWARDS said reply. Nor does it change my response and reply. We all have functioning or semi-functioning cognitive and linguistic abilities; if you don't, shut the fuck up and stay out of grown folks business. Simple as; talk shit get hit is a fundamental part of our city and always has been.

However, I will always hold a small amount of respect for someone that isn't afraid to question; and always question. I don't care who it is, QUESTION THEM. Sire, Spouse, Childe, Friend... Question their reasons; blind loyalty is foolishness, stupidity and naivety at it's finest and purest form.
So if what you say is really true to his character, then I have some respect for his ability to be a individual and he's earned the benefit of the doubt.

Now, to address the issue between Daly and Koli; which really has nothing to do with anything that I was talking about.

Daly hasn't dragged anyone into anything. Otherwise, i'd be involved too; and i'm so clearly not hitting him, nor have I been asked to. That's my brother, and I think we all know. I have no problems or qualms with getting involved with issues that involve those closest to my cold bitter, flesh eating heart.

I can not speak, nor will I speak on behalf of anyone else but myself. But I can promise you this, if Koli is continuously being hit by other members of Daly's (MY) family and friends. It's at their own individual discretion. Daly has never been afraid to confront issues head on, and if he IS calling family to arms.

I'm gonna kick his ass for not inviting me to play first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABG; ANYBODY GETS IT.
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Tue May 15, 2018 10:58 am

ladypeacek wrote:
So however this turns out between Daly and Koli, I am still ever proud of him.
You should be proud of him. He said he wanted to fight me one on one, I offered him that one on one fight, he refused, and when he was running his mouth like his sire, he refused to back his words up. You know, like his sire. Must be a genetic thing. Makers blood or whatever.

A lot of people hit Koli last night, not one of them did I ask to hit. The kid made his own enemies, dug his own grave and now you, while running your mouth and being useless, can watch him get zeroed.

I am asking all of my people to step back and let these chickens cluck. Dont respond to their baiting drama. Thank you.
Last edited by Daly on Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue May 15, 2018 11:25 am

Actually he told me this morning he preferred live against just you but he had zero trust you'd actually be honest and step up without bringing your whole crew. I told him the one thing you'd not do is lie about that, so he intended to speak to you about that later. So fuck off. Unlike other fuckers, despite my feelings about you currently, I won't twist truths about someone to make myself look better.

Eta- and Daly, you can come smack me anytime you want to. I have never backed down or hid and I have zero problem with dying for anything I do or say. Won't stop me from doing or saying it, if I believe in it, either.
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Tue May 15, 2018 11:36 am

Except for.. ya know, the last three years of talking shit and doing 0/fuckall but running your mouth from one failure and pack of lies to the next. And watching/running off when your people get slaughtered for any of it.
But yeah, I mean, go you.
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人
Rubi
IGN: Rubi
Lineage: St John
Graphic Artist: Meee

Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 am

Damacus wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:36 am
Except for.. ya know, the last three years of talking shit and doing 0/fuckall but running your mouth from one failure and pack of lies to the next. And watching/running off when your people get slaughtered for any of it.
But yeah, I mean, go you.
Pot meet kettle.
The Warren Warden
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Tue May 15, 2018 11:39 am

ladypeacek wrote:
Actually he told me this morning he preferred live against just you but he had zero trust you'd actually be honest and step up without bringing your whole crew. I told him the one thing you'd not do is lie about that, so he intended to speak to you about that later. So fuck off. Unlike other fuckers, despite my feelings about you currently, I won't twist truths about someone to make myself look better.

Eta- and Daly, you can come smack me anytime you want to. I have never backed down or hid and I have zero problem with dying for anything I do or say. Won't stop me from doing or saying it, if I believe in it, either.

Like I said. I offered him that chance and he refused it. While demanding for it. In front of a lot of people. Dont take my word for that, ask them. He did the peacek special. Talked big, but didn't produce.

Keep crying. I've done more fighting than anyone in this city and I did 90% by myself with no back up. Just because someone talks shit doesn't mean they can change my history. I ain't scared of any of you, especially anyone directly connected to yall. Shut the fuck up or do something. You're supposed to be city elders. Teachers. All you've turned into is a mormon sex ring with a terrible addiction to drama, crying, and talking about what you used to be and even then its from your perspective not anyone else's. I'm a prick. A monster. Barbaric. A Bastard. When I offer a one on one, I deliver. Ask kaio. Ask Louvain. Ask Malkavian. Ask Damacus. Ask Lannair Cuan. King Lestat. Lameth. Rienhardt. Pulse. Rykoth. Mephistophlese. All of Ddary, at the same damn time. Ask Liander, when he comes back.

And those are names off the top of my head. I've done nothing but fight in this city, one on one, myself versus lineages, myself versus clans. Your "Daly too scared to come out" and "He cant fight one on one" theory is proved incorrect just by looking at a couple of old newspapers. Dont even take my word for it.

Go get some midol and get over it.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Damacus

Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 am

Rubi wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 am
wah wah cry cry
And your sheer stupid is on parade yet again. Thank you.
A G R I P P A
浪人
Damacus

Tue May 15, 2018 11:48 am

Daly wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:39 am
ladypeacek wrote:

Like I said. I offered him that chance and he refused it. While demanding for it. In front of a lot of people. Dont take my word for that, ask them. He did the peacek special. Talked big, but didn't produce.

Keep crying. I've done more fighting than anyone in this city and I did 90% by myself with no back up. Just because someone talks shit doesn't mean they can change my history. I ain't scared of any of you, especially anyone directly connected to yall. Shut the fuck up or do something. You're supposed to be city elders. Teachers. All you've turned into is a mormon sex ring with a terrible addiction to drama, crying, and talking about what you used to be and even then its from your perspective not anyone else's. I'm a prick. A monster. Barbaric. A Bastard. When I offer a one on one, I deliver. Ask kaio. Ask Louvain. Ask Malkavian. Ask Damacus. Ask Lannair Cuan. King Lestat. Lameth. Rienhardt. Pulse. Rykoth. Mephistophlese. All of Ddary, at the same damn time. Ask Liander, when he comes back.

And those are names off the top of my head. I've done nothing but fight in this city, one on one, myself versus lineages, myself versus clans. Your "Daly too scared to come out" and "He cant fight one on one" theory is proved incorrect just by looking at a couple of old newspapers. Dont even take my word for it.

Go get some midol and get over it.
That doesn't fit their narrative. Don't you know that they're brave warriors, honest, and masterminds? The fuck have you been Daly? Put some respec' on these names. It takes a lot of balls to tell your childer to shut the fuck up in public while threatening them, and to let them die and to hide without throwing a vial; then to come back for the big fight and standing beside the people who butchered your family and allies and talk shit the entire war, again while not throwing a vial for them either, and even more balls to keep talking shit like it never happened while trying desperately to drag people's names through the mud, failing over and over. :lol:
A G R I P P A
浪人