Sonvar vs. Agrippa

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue May 15, 2018 11:48 am

I watched which of my people get slaughtered for my mouth and shit I start, please enlighten me. Tell me who got killed for something I did.

You can say a lot of shit about me but in my history, I have never hid from being zeroed. I've died many times standing up for my shit. I'm not afraid of failure or zeroes like some people. You, for example, watching as waves of your family hit without you while you sit in shadows running YOUR mouth.

@Daly - all that shit you are defending yourself about ain't even shit I've ever said about you. I've never called you a coward or said a word about your fighting ability. I don't care because while I may not be the best live fighter, I'm not scared of any of you either. Blood don't mean jack shit.
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Tue May 15, 2018 11:54 am

Umm.. How'd I zero dw from shadows? How'd I smack bailee last night from shadows..? How.. did virgo's people move to hit me, to get hit.. with me in shadows..? since ... they were in shadows the entire time other than only hitting me. How are they all dead pretty much but virgo who has sat her ass in shadows and ran to her house? And how'd I whoop her ass the last time she had the balls to go live with us from shadows*? You've both sat back and watched your people die without doing jack shit. Just like you'll do with Koli 100% fact. Just like you've done with sonvar, just like you did with nn, and will continue to do.

Like, do you actually just have a steaming pile of shit for a brain? Or is it just your memory?

p.s. still waiting for them to return fire. Like what? :lol:
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人
ladypeacek

Tue May 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Um, we are watching our people die? Virgo specifically chose to do this without involving us and has preferred us not to be involved this whole time- because it was her fight and she had no illusions that she wouldnt be zeroed for it- she just didn't realize you were so scared of losing a little blood in the process that you'd need the whole city fighting the battle when you could have done it alone. We are not Sonvar, just as a side note. And yep, I will with Koli, because he made it very clear to the entire family that if Daly hits, he asked for it and he will not have us involved.

I don't know what the fuck you are on about with NN.

The vampire Damacus has drunk 4572 pints of blood.
(Lost In Shadow)

Waiting real hard for them to return fire.
Damacus

Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 pm

:lol: After hitting all of them that were outta shadows in the last 12 hours; you fucking retard

To which I received not one hit. Meanwhile, you and Seyda are challenging Kaio for hide and seek champion of the city.

Oh you don't know what I'm on about? You guys didn't tell her to Shut the Fuck up before you hit all her clan, many of which were your blood, again? Didn't run off while they were all butchered? Didn't come back during the war over the trials and support the same people that killed them? Bitch please.

And as for the whole city; I'm not playing your bullshit. And a bunch of canary cunts hitting just me ain't a battle. It's a joke. And clearly everyone else decided to get some humor out of it too
A G R I P P A
浪人
ladypeacek

Tue May 15, 2018 12:20 pm

The last 12 hours? It takes a brave man to hit when he knows everyone is asleep.

Seyda and I are not in shadows, nor have we been through the entire conflict, save a day or two since I've had my own little conflict going- but nice try.

Ran off while WHO was butchered, exactly? I had no part in any butchering or come back supporting anyone to do with the trials. If I'm not mistaken, asshat, the trials had to do with D'dary, and EVERYONE knows, I have not spent a single minute friendly with D'dary since my return. I'm sure you can find witness to that in all the papers.
Damacus

Tue May 15, 2018 12:22 pm

:lol: Oh wait, Bailee was zeroed at 14 hours ago so that's when I hit, my bad. Funny that they were hitting right before then. Who the fuck are you, the bedtime police?
I guess you'll have to let us know what it takes not to hit at all ever. As I really wouldn't be able to tell you, especially regarding my family. Feel free to scroll on back through the necro. Y'all are a bunch of fucking cowards.

Anyhow, you can argue with yourself now that your bullshit's been completely lanced.
A G R I P P A
浪人
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Tue May 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Can we leave Bails out of this conversation.
Please and thanks.
Continue.
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
ladypeacek

Tue May 15, 2018 12:58 pm

So, by telling me to scroll on back in the necro, it means you don't actually have anything where I started shit and hid from a zero? Or let people die in my fight? I love how you keep changing what I've done trying to find something that sticks. Maybe it would be a little easier if you actually had real facts and real proof before you ran your mouth.
nitenurse
OOC: Karen
IGN: nitenurse
Lineage: St John

Tue May 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Please read your history. and please leave me and my clan out of this discussion. At the time of that war, I had not spoken to Pea for years, nor did she speak to me. She had nothing to do with the outcome. That was my decision.

Thank you.
nitenurse st john
*Seyda's babygirl* Nara's eternally* sire to 8
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Tue May 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Damacus wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 pm
:lol: After hitting all of them that were outta shadows in the last 12 hours; you fucking retard

To which I received not one hit. Meanwhile, you and Seyda are challenging Kaio for hide and seek champion of the city.

Oh you don't know what I'm on about? You guys didn't tell her to Shut the Fuck up before you hit all her clan, many of which were your blood, again? Didn't run off while they were all butchered? Didn't come back during the war over the trials and support the same people that killed them? Bitch please.

And as for the whole city; I'm not playing your bullshit. And a bunch of canary cunts hitting just me ain't a battle. It's a joke. And clearly everyone else decided to get some humor out of it too
To clarify - My name is Seyda, I'm blonde and 5'10". Her name is Pea, and she's 5'3" and a redhead. I get that we're married, but she and I actually disagree on city politics probably 3/4 of the time. We are not a unit called "you guys."

Pea and I aren't in any of these wars--haven't been in any of these wars. It takes an amateur to try to flip this into us hiding in shadows when you, me, and everyone else involved knows we are playing Dog Tag Limbo and yanno--are not involved anyway. We are under zero obligation to stay out of shadows, but nice to know you care enough to check.

Koli is a big boy and if he wishes to write checks to Daly with his ass, he is free to do so. I'm incredibly proud of him for taking a stand on something he believes in. I fully plan on sending him with a ruler...or maybe a yardstick (who knows) so that he and Daly can take proper measurements during this battle of male ego.

I told NN to shut the fuck up, and then I put my big girl panties on afterwards and talked it out with her. That issue has been squashed since it happened back in...2014?

I'm assuming by "running off while they were butchered," you're referencing the D'dary-RoR war. Which, I have two things to say about that. 1 - The first rule of Yggdrasil is don't talk about Yggdrasil. 2 - Your name is not NN or Seyda, therefore, you don't know what you don't know. This issue has also been discussed and squashed since it happened back in...2015? 2016?

I backed the D'dary during the whole trial thing, because their entire intention was to start shit and they were successful to the tune of getting three clans and 1-2 lineages to team up to beat the shit out of them. Simple as. The ending was anti-climactic and their disappearing act flopped, but both Drella and Liz already know how I felt about that when it happened in...2017?

You're now scraping the barrel so low that ophelia should show mercy on you and take a sledgehammer to your modem and cancel your data plan.

P.S. Keep your hands to yourself.

P.P.S. To Airey - YAS QUEEN