To the House of Pacherontis

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Bo
IGN: Bo_Olsson

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:56 pm

Daly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:20 pm
Bo wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:02 pm
Seyda wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:40 am
As kind as the words may be, I feel like it needs to be reiterated a bit more clearly that this not about a dick measuring contest between Dama and dw, nor is it about anything else except what was made clear in the initial posting.

People can continue to ignore it as much as it benefits them to do, but it does not change what is there.
I do see that this was supposed to not be a "dick measuring contest" (this is a nice phrase. I must learn to add it to my English speaking). But, that is what it has become. More of the talk has been surrounding the "man child" (another phrase I enjoy) behavior of Damacus and dw then what was your first point you spoke.

Daly wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

I'll be the bad guy. I don't think this guy lives in reality, or was just coached wrong. Dw and Damacus have known each other a long while. Worked together. Their history and anger toward one another isn't something a pretty conversation will change. Though your intentions are nice, they are not realistic. These hens will be clucking with or without Damacus and dw being at each others throats. This city is one giant gossip column and no one ever shuts up. If it's not Damacus and darkwolf, it will be someone else who trashes someone all day every day. No changing that.

All you can hope for is to put yourself in a position where when someone trashes you, it dont matter anymore cause you can destroy everything they love just by whispering an order to someone else. Knowing more than you say benefits you more than knowing nothing and speaking pretty.

Good luck in your future, fledge.
This is not bad guy speak. This is wise guy speak. You speak truth.

As I spoke, it is my thought that men like dw and Damacus should not be feeding the hens. They should be feeding the doves or the vultures.

The conversation does not need to be pretty. Conversations are not always pretty. But at end of conversation maybe there can be peace even if that peace is no longer acknowledging the existence of the other. If not for dw and Damacus, then for the community. This would be feeding the doves.

But as I spoke of doves, I also spoke of vultures, the part you and Jauk leave out. If conversation is not something they can do, then let them do war. Among their families, or just between the two of them. Set the terms of what the winner receives, and let Odin's hand guide the righteous to victory. This would be feeding the vultures.

Men weak of mind and body feed the hens. Men strong of mind and body feed the doves and the vultures.

I do not need to know the history of dw and Damacus, or who they are, to know that.

This is my thought.

Tack sa mycket for the luck.

It's not a conversation that's needed then. The issue is hatred guided plot schemes. Lies being spread, baseless accusations, Julia plotting to take down Cerberus with Seydas help under darkwolf's command, after a failed attempt to get the entire city to take Damacus down with virgo isnt helping anything. Its not the insults that keeps peace from happening. It's the plotting behind the curtains.

Now, we are all guilty of plotting. War is war. Blood will be shed. But don't bite off more than you can eat if you dont have the stomach for it. Dont go to everyone in the city and ask if they want to attack your enemies because you fucked up. Dont ghost people when you're under attack. Dont go pink because you did something stupid and people who are about that life came to whoop that ass.

Dont claim fledgelings are innocent if you intend to build them up and use them in a war in the future. If you cant be real with yourself then you wont ever be able to get passed all the hatred burning in your heart. These are lessons that arent taught anymore today. Because it's easier to victimize someone than it is to admit you fucked up.

I personally hope all of HoP burns bright. They fucked up. No matter how loud the crying gets that's the one thing that wont be forgotten in all of this.

Spying, plotting, acts of war. So did everyone else start this, or was it Julia the day she said Damacus needs to die. And by saying Damacus needs to die, so does Ferrymen. So does House of Silence. So does everyone that worked hard on building such a safe place for our lineages to grow.
You see? A conversation does not need to be pretty. With my bad English, this one was not. But I think you, Daly, learned things about me and me, Bo, has learned things about you.

It sounds to me that in the big view of things, we are of the same thought. It is small things that we do not have similar thoughts. Through more conversation, we even maybe hear the same things on smaller problems.

Seyda, I am sorry for giving more thoughts not on the topic that was your original want. I will now stop.

Lycka till to everyone involved.
Mod+Sanning+Hedra+Trohet+Disciplin+Gästfrihet+Självförtroende+flit+Uthållighet
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:54 pm

To HOP

It has been two days since your last movement. What happened to going down swinging? Did the daily interruption of your wave scare you off? You had such convictions about being in the right, and yet you are cowarding in the corner. Fear has halted you from continuing? I thought you had more courage than that.

Heres to hoping you actually fight back soon.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Koz
IGN: Koz

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:05 pm

darkwolf wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:54 pm
To HOP

It has been two days since your last movement. What happened to going down swinging? Did the daily interruption of your wave scare you off? You had such convictions about being in the right, and yet you are cowarding in the corner. Fear has halted you from continuing? I thought you had more courage than that.

Heres to hoping you actually fight back soon.

You complain about the tactic of using shadows every time you fight. Do not mistake being well coached as a weakness, but instead as the strength it truly is. We are a new family. We have never fought together and many have not fought at all, we are a brand new lineage just striking out.

Shouldn’t your forces have demolished our own as your childer boast of fighting in so many wars? Your jumping in and out of your house in between drive-bys is a cute tactic, but puts you in the same shadows you complain about us being in, so I would not exactly be shrieking about any cowardice. Were it not for the fact that you seem to be able to read a scroll while simultaneously throwing a vial you would be nothing more than a figurehead and succour point. Honestly, do you have automated assistance to piss as well?

If Julia is guilty of anything it is nothing more than that which your few remaining childer have also done. They all spoke with the wrong people and apparently believed the wrong things. You have shown your true colors darkwolf. You were never a pack animal. You never fought to keep what you had. The only reason you fight now is that it has been commanded.

Win or lose we will continue on with our own business. We will ensure that this lineage learns from every aspect of this mess, but we will do it far away from the influence of those who clearly have had their own agenda. As Julia has already stated, you will not end us now or ever.
Rubi
IGN: Rubi
Lineage: St John
Graphic Artist: Meee

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Koz wrote:
we will do it far away from the influence of those who clearly have had their own agenda. As Julia has already stated, you will not end us now or ever.
You mean like Julia using DW as a private bank roll and using Seyda as a knowledge point for her own agenda against Damacus? Pot meet kettle you flid.
The Warren Warden
darkwolf

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:59 pm

Koz wrote:
You complain about the tactic of using shadows every time you fight. Do not mistake being well coached as a weakness, but instead as the strength it truly is. We are a new family. We have never fought together and many have not fought at all, we are a brand new lineage just striking out.
Hiding in shadows multiple days in a row is not strength. Nice spin on that.
Koz wrote:
Shouldn’t your forces have demolished our own as your childer boast of fighting in so many wars? Your jumping in and out of your house in between drive-bys is a cute tactic, but puts you in the same shadows you complain about us being in, so I would not exactly be shrieking about any cowardice. Were it not for the fact that you seem to be able to read a scroll while simultaneously throwing a vial you would be nothing more than a figurehead and succour point. Honestly, do you have automated assistance to piss as well?
We have been demolishing you since the very start. Just because you reach out and lie to everyone you can get your hands on, and call in favors to have people help you fight an unwinnable battle, don't start trying to make what we have done any less. I am still hittable in my home. My house only offers me shadows while I am in it. Scroll my ass out, hit me. Move on. Your people are in their homes as well. This is called a tactic. Don't have your people in their homes if you aren't good with me being better at using that tactic. Cowardice is not being hittable. Getting hit, pissing your pants, and getting still... FOR DAYS... My skills and speed are self obtained. War is war. You do what you got to do to win. My can of spinach is the best in the city. Don't be salty. Oh wait, that's Julia. #employee #saltybitch Zigma has more balls than all of you combined.
Koz wrote:
If Julia is guilty of anything it is nothing more than that which your few remaining childer have also done. They all spoke with the wrong people and apparently believed the wrong things. You have shown your true colors darkwolf. You were never a pack animal. You never fought to keep what you had. The only reason you fight now is that it has been commanded.
You buying that koolaid too? I have more evidence if you want it. Come see me. I can show you Julia's true colors. It's better to have a few well trusted individuals than a pack that lies and schemes behind your back. If I sire 20 and only 1 stays true, I still win out. But in all of this you are right about two things, I didn't fight to keep what I had, and I am being commanded to fight now. If you want to go, go. I don't need people who are fickle and can't stand beside me. And I was told my house dies or yours. I took the option to kill yours. I was commanded to save those that are true to me, or kill the ones that did me wrong. Which would you do?
Koz wrote:
Win or lose we will continue on with our own business. We will ensure that this lineage learns from every aspect of this mess, but we will do it far away from the influence of those who clearly have had their own agenda. As Julia has already stated, you will not end us now or ever.
I don't want to end you. I have never stated I wanted to end you. You and yours will die for what Julia did. This is what was commanded of me. This was the decision that I decided to make. Get on with it. Die honorably, and then move on.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:07 pm

Today’s To Do List:

1 - Re-read my book on coaching, because I clearly don’t know what well coached means.

2 - Re-read my self-written war strategy notes to find where losing 2k in less than 24 hours due to dipping in and out of a house is a strong move.

3 - Muse about whether it’s understood that the wrong person I listened to was Julia.

4 - Send Zig a wheelbarrow so he can carry around his massive balls.

5 - Look up what flid means.
Elizabeth
IGN: Elizabeth
Lineage: de Bouillon

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:08 am

I am exhausted from reading this.
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:48 am

If the lot of you plotting fucks continue to use my name; you're all going to die honorably.
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人
darkwolf

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:38 am

Four days and counting... I'm going to assume you guys are just to scared to do anything other than play house and run your mouth. Congrats Tarin, you get the wheelbarrow today.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Koz
IGN: Koz

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 am

darkwolf wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:38 am
Four days and counting... I'm going to assume you guys are just to scared to do anything other than play house and run your mouth. Congrats Tarin, you get the wheelbarrow today.
The vampire darkwolf has drunk no pints of blood.

Seems like you need it more than she does.