House of Violence.

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 pm

It is time to announce the House of Violence war games, brought to you by The House of Silence. The goal here is to get the city members more active in the blood shed without bankrupting their family, and without needing a personal beef and months or years of drama to happen first. The House of Violence will hopefully change that course with a group of reporters bringing news and updates, with team captains choosing members of their team to fight against one another. And my favorite part, NO ONE GETS ZEROED.

The rules and regulations are as followed:

1. You will be given a 25x25 radius to remain in during the length of the games. If you step out you will be disqualified and counted as a "zero" for your team.

2. As stated, no one gets zeroed. Before the games begin your blood will be recorded. You have until GS range to fight. (1330 or under by these rules.)

3. No Necro. You are not allowed to spend any coin to necro even a little bit. If you do you will be disqualified. I suggest leaving blood potions in a safety box.

4. No specialty weapons such as UV grenades. Before the games begin a list of weapons will be agreed upon. There will be divisional games, with the option to use only GS to avoid major blood loss. But HW will be your weapon of choice.

5. No Outside Interference, at all. Anyone steps in during war games to attack anyone involved will be met by force, by The House of Silence. This is for community building, if you take advantage of that you will be my next bonfire.

6. Remain respectful. This is a sporting event, therefore sportsmanship is very important. What I notice today is people fight and afterwards are entirely shitty towards one another. If you lose, take the loss with grace. If you win, take it with grace. This isnt meant to be insulting, we are all here to grow.

7. Team Captains will be chosen by myself. If they fail to do their jobs accordingly, there will be a back-up on every team. A full mutiny must be agreed upon by all members before the TC is replaced by their back-up.

Requirements are as followed :
-Must have fought in at least one war. (Win/Lose Irrelevant)
-Live Fighting experience.

8. If you are a member of a clan, your clan mates cannot be on your team. In order to learn or grow, you must see things through different eyes sometimes. Shoving you in the same group as the people you're used to won't help with the "fresh eyes" concept.

These eight regulations are important not just for games but important to remember during real war time. Growth is possible for everyone but those who take their roles seriously are the ones who come out on top, whether they win or lose. As stated before, I am currently working with HoS members and some talks with Ab staff so there is a decent amount of news coverage. We want these games to be followed and reported accurately.

There will be an award show at the end of each season. These awards will be based off of the work that is done, not by votes but by results. To keep this completely fair, I will not be involved in the games. Instead I will meet with each team after every round they fight to offer any advice they want, and most importantly to make sure everything went without a hitch. The House of Silence has had a hand in a lot of bloodshed since our doors have opened, so I see no need for us to participate in the games. We've had our fun. That is why we will be working to report, provide security for participants, and entertainment as well.

This city wide event will not be rewarded with coins. If you need to win coins in order to learn a thing or two about war, then this city has no chance to survive. Growth isn't measured by your bank account, but by what you have to offer to your clan/lineage. I will not make this about winning coins.

Please do not make this a joke of a thread. We want everyone to grow and get rid of the excuses to why you can not. Any questions on this matter can be directed to myself of AnnaMolly. The latter of which could possibly be easier to reach, but I will not make myself unavailable to anyone.

This style of tornument will take time to begin. People need time to get weapons, permission. So the start of the war games will likely be in the fall. So let's get ready for a bloody fall. Hopefully by Halloween we will be ready enough to make the holiday a special one to remember.

Thank you for your time.

Daly O'Collin.
Leader of The House of Silence.

P.S. No Battlecloaks Allowed. If you're involved in this, everyone must be able to hit you.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:09 pm

I like this idea.
Alise
IGN: Alise

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:16 pm

I like this idea too. It just stinks that a requirement is that you had to be part of a war.
There's a she wolf in the closet
Let it out so it can breathe
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:21 pm

Alise wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:16 pm
I like this idea too. It just stinks that a requirement is that you had to be part of a war.

Daly wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 pm

7. Team Captains will be chosen by myself. If they fail to do their jobs accordingly, there will be a back-up on every team. A full mutiny must be agreed upon by all members before the TC is replaced by their back-up.

Requirements are as followed :
-Must have fought in at least one war. (Win/Lose Irrelevant)
-Live Fighting experience.

Pretty sure that's only a requirement for captains. And reasonable, I think.
Alise
IGN: Alise

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Oh my bad. Misread!
There's a she wolf in the closet
Let it out so it can breathe
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:09 pm

Wonderful idea!
Looking forward to this, Daly!