Changes at Hellfire Club

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am

Either that... Or it was... Elbee! D:<. Dun dun duuuuun!
Meli || Thia || Dea
Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Lineage: de Draak
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:11 pm

Member list updated to reflect new information.
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
In this twilight how dare you speak of grace

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
AdaMaS
IGN: AdaMaS
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Congrats. You have the member list to my family/extended family lounge. Are we doing show and tell now?

As far as it being a venue open to the public. The Red Room has always been the public accommodation. Elysium has always been a private club. And as I do not collect membership fees, invitation to it is strictly a perk and warrants no explanation when that perk is revoked to perform renovations on my own business/home.

Sloppy attempts to discredit is all this was. Thank you.
Sung Mei Lin
IGN: xXChameleonXx
Clan: The Seventh Rank
Lineage: Sung Dynasty
Graphic Artist: Me, Myself, and i

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Again, why is this news?

So, some people are not invited to a private room, big deal. I would think most would be mature enough to understand people outgrow each other. One week, you're someone's cup of tea, the next week...you could just be spoiled milk, deserving to be tossed out. I'm sure there are plenty of clubs in this city that are much more exclusive than this one.

Is the journalist of this article going to reveal their guest lists too? Is there something about this club that has it in the spot light?

I feel like I'm leaving this article with more questions than answers, and inquiring minds want to know where it goes from here.
Lady Pestilence | Mother Dragon of the Sung Dynasty
Calling from the dark you know I can't hope to see
Quade
IGN: Quade

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Seyda wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:39 am

2 & 3 - Not everything anyone says is targeted to you or yours, so breathe. I’ve spent years under a microscope with everything I’ve done reported on under the guise of politics or newsworthy events. Some people in the city just don’t get the luxury of privacy.

wait but like this is all cmin from a response u made to someone who quoted sum1 else n u 4 some reason acted like it was a direct statement 2 u.

joy litrally quoted darkwolf n then u quoted her n were like "well thats y i said this" like she stepped up 2 u or sumtin.

take ur own advice n breathe home girl. seems like u put urself under the microscope.

4 the record still think vex is jus butt hurt he got his costco membership revoked.
Proficimus More Irretenti
im a clown. like john wayne gacy.

-Signature Credit to KatieKat-
Elbee
IGN: Elbee

Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:32 am

darkwolf wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am
Either that... Or it was... Elbee! D:<. Dun dun duuuuun!
Aw crap, the jig is up!
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Quade wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 pm
Seyda wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:39 am

2 & 3 - Not everything anyone says is targeted to you or yours, so breathe. I’ve spent years under a microscope with everything I’ve done reported on under the guise of politics or newsworthy events. Some people in the city just don’t get the luxury of privacy.

wait but like this is all cmin from a response u made to someone who quoted sum1 else n u 4 some reason acted like it was a direct statement 2 u.

joy litrally quoted darkwolf n then u quoted her n were like "well thats y i said this" like she stepped up 2 u or sumtin.

take ur own advice n breathe home girl. seems like u put urself under the microscope.

4 the record still think vex is jus butt hurt he got his costco membership revoked.

I’m not really one to come for someone for their spelling and grammar, but sweet hell, dood. It took me 6 tries to figure out that you were telling me people don’t pay attention to what I do without knowing my history here.

I’m off now—headed to Costco for some migraine meds.
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 am

I weirdly understood him just fine
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:13 am

ophelia wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 am
I weirdly understood him just fine
Thank you for volunteering to be my translator moving forward :)