Conflict Coverage: din Kolesi VS St. John

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Pulse
OOC: David
IGN: Pulse

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 am

Yeah. This side dick punched them yesterday. Only response is Daly and Drayden. We are the defenders here the aggressors gotta aggress man.. otherwise we #win. Ya get Me?
Josephine's Passion
Image Image
Sartori
IGN: n/a

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:15 am

Wait wait wait.

So the bulk of them were hit by your side and haven't moved since, I get that, and it sucks to hear.
But then Daly and Drayden alone have responded, and instead of moving on them to get the massive amounts of free shots on them you can get, you've... not?

That more sounds like Daly and Drayden win, chasing ya'll to shadows by themselves, ooooooooor:
Seyda wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:04 pm
it's like amateur night at the disco in this city.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 am

To be clear, when we were assembled no one was out of shadows except Narcisssa. Daly was in shadows and Drayden has been in a locked tower being guarded like a princess the whole fight as well as shadowed.

We went to bed, yo. Just cuz pulse has the energy of 10 toddlers with Starbucks doesn't mean the rest of us do. Also, we've all made a point to be out of shadows for 2 days to give them the opportunity to do something- since it's not wise to use all your energy just to stay out for several hours, we can't help that when we sleep we slip back in.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am

Pulse wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 am
Yeah. This side dick punched them yesterday. Only response is Daly and Drayden. We are the defenders here the aggressors gotta aggress man.. otherwise we #win. Ya get Me?

The defenders don't really matter in this conflict, Pulse. Sure, I've fought back against you guys but I don't think anyone, unless they're getting paid for it, would be wise to ignore vials thrown at them. You got involved to defend your sire, very proud of you, but in the grand scheme of things, you're irrelevant. Sorry bud. Good fights and all, but the defenders aren't really my concern. My concern is:

Seyda Lost in Shadow at Location: one square away, South-west.

And it's been that way for about a day now. Same location. In shadows. The one time she was miraculously out of shadows between now and then she was hit. I also went multiple days during this conflict without being hit by a single defender. And it's not because of shadows. (And even if it were, UV Grenades exist for a reason if you're that worried about it. Ask Rubi.) I went live, drained myself down to no energy at all, and sat to regain it. While regaining I was waiting to be hit. No one ever came. Don't act big billy badass and not produce the action. That's a big reason why a vial with fuck you written in sharpie face-fucked your sire. Don't you ever get bored talking a big talk but limping a big walk?

In the grand scheme of things, there is an end to every story. And this story is reaching its end. Seyda hasn't spoken or showed her face since shadows. That tells me she's either getting more people involved and I will meet a zeroing soon, or she's tired of this and decided it best to stop moving. Either way, I'm okay with it because I got my point across to her. She can go fuck herself. No where in this conflict do I face this huge feeling of defeat because none of you have beaten me. None of you have gotten in my head. If I get zeroed at this point, it's a well deserved rest. And rest I shall.

Thanks for the fun, guys. peacek, no one cares about you. Pulse, you just keep pressing on good buddy.

I'm telling din Kolesi to stand down for now. If we're hit then we will game on, for sure. But don't act like you've laid some kind of ass whooping down, buddy. Them numbers don't add up, at all.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Daly wrote:
My concern is:

Seyda Lost in Shadow at Location: one square away, South-west.

And it's been that way for about a day now. Same location. In shadows. The one time she was miraculously out of shadows between now and then she was hit.
False. If that was the case I wouldn't have been able to bite up 39 pints in the last 66 hours.
Daly wrote:
I also went multiple days during this conflict without being hit by a single defender. And it's not because of shadows. (And even if it were, UV Grenades exist for a reason if you're that worried about it. Ask Rubi.)
This is because you don't really matter in this conflict, Daly. Sure, I've fought back against you but I don't think anyone, unless they're getting paid for it, would be wise to ignore vials thrown at them, which your side has done on more than one occasion. You got involved because fuck Seyda, very proud of you, but in the grand scheme of things, you're irrelevant. Sorry bud. Good fights and all, but you aren't really my concern.
Daly wrote:
I went live, drained myself down to no energy at all, and sat to regain it. While regaining I was waiting to be hit. No one ever came. Don't act big billy badass and not produce the action.
Yes, you showed up all big man style after we had made our hits against targets in three lineages and the majority of us were tired. You're so cool.
Daly wrote:
That's a big reason why a vial with fuck you written in sharpie face-fucked your sire. Don't you ever get bored talking a big talk but limping a big walk?
That's why I wrote 'my dick is bigger than yours' on the vial I shoved in your face a few hours ago. You mean you haven't returned fire yet? *eyeroll*
Daly wrote:
In the grand scheme of things, there is an end to every story. And this story is reaching its end. Seyda hasn't spoken or showed her face since shadows. That tells me she's either getting more people involved and I will meet a zeroing soon, or she's tired of this and decided it best to stop moving.
Or option three, I had more important things to do than involve myself in an intellectual battle with an unarmed man for the last 66 hours. If you seriously want to banter about being lost in shadows, I am more than willing to copy all the sights for the last week when you were in there yourself. Leaning on shadows to try to prove a point is literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. Go find yourself another barrel, Sir.
Daly wrote:
Either way, I'm okay with it because I got my point across to her. She can go fuck herself. No where in this conflict do I face this huge feeling of defeat because none of you have beaten me. None of you have gotten in my head. If I get zeroed at this point, it's a well deserved rest. And rest I shall.
Okay dood.
Daly wrote:
Thanks for the fun, guys. peacek, no one cares about you. Pulse, you just keep pressing on good buddy.

I'm telling din Kolesi to stand down for now. If we're hit then we will game on, for sure. But don't act like you've laid some kind of ass whooping down, buddy. Them numbers don't add up, at all.
Are you sure? Because if you couldn't tell that I was biting and going back to the same spot for the last 66 hours, therefore being hittable the entire time, then I doubt you have the actual figures to back up your claim.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:43 pm

The vampire Daly has drunk 3199 pints of blood.
(Lost In Shadow)
Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Perception Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(2) Telepathy(3) Charisma(3)
Daly is sire to 7 other vampires, including: Drayden (15201 pints), Zach (11497 pints), AnnaMolly (11037 pints), Sephiroth (7542 pints), Luna Night (7429 pints), Saressa (5546 pints), Shina (2299 pints)
Daly is a second-generation vampire, sired by CrimsonClover (8939).

Daly's close siblings include: Daciana (973), Bailee (21045) and Narcisssa (26126).
ID: V8k5niEj

Are you looking for more hitters or are just tired of this shit and decided to stop moving? Inquiring minds would like to know and all...